“Worst Ever”

Cuisines: Seafood
Gainesville, Florida
“Worst Ever”
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I can't believe all the 5-star reviews this place got! OK - the biker guys eating outside were kinda cool to look at, and the "expensive wallpaper" of dollar bills stapled to the walls with names and messages of customers was unique - though I wondered about the one that had been removed. But our meal itself was one of those low-lights that we'll remember for a long time. First, our Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches had some unusual crunch, and when we inspected the interior, we found numerous chunks of black plastic - maybe 20-30 of them (mine had fewer, but only because I'd eaten most of mine - I was hungry). We also enjoyed a cup of coffee - enjoyed it until we found a long dark hair in my cup. And as we were finishing our meal, a black lizard dropped from the ceiling onto our table, just missing the coffee. When I mentioned this to our waitress, she seemed a bit surprised, but then she noted that usually it's spiders rather than lizards. To top it off, my wife was sick to her stomach for the next 36 hours. (We did not check for little black pieces of plastic.) If my car ever breaks down in front of Ouzt's and I am forced to eat there, I'll confine my diet to bottled beer. Maybe this is the "charm" of Florida's Panhandle, but we sure didn't find it charming!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank dstring13

Florida
“City girl meets biker bar”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Yes, this is not a place most "folks" think I would like.... It is a biker bar...I don't drink beer but I do like the service, the wonderful staff and great oysters. Leave your pre conceived notions, take a drive down this country road. Say hello to Misty...she is charming, funny and a damm good waitress.

Tallahassee, Florida
“Best local food and friendly biker bar”
Reviewed 5 October 2012

Ouzt's Two is a wonderful place to stop for a beer and good eats. The fish dip is fresh and wonderful. Ms. Dorothy has a heart as big as all of Florida and Misty is a wonderful waitress. On Wednesday nights Ms. Dorothy cooks up supper for all for around $4 and draft beer is $1 a glass. It is one of my most favorite places in all of Florida. Wish there were more Ouzt's around!!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank ndavis52
Clarksville, Tennessee
“EXCELLENT”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

Had a group of us meet up here and it was great! Ms Dorothy was so accomodating of all of us and it was great fun singing Kareoke and enjoying eachothers company! Great staff!

Visited August 2012
Jacksonville, Florida
“biker bar with decent eats”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

This place is crowded and rowdy on Friday and Saturday nights! Lots of interesting characters. Very quiet at lunchtime, though. Everything we ordered was cheap and tasty.

• Visited September 2012