“Very good Grouper & Shrimp Dinner”
Review of The Kast Net

The Kast Net
Ranked #13 of 48 Restaurants in Crawfordville
Reviewed 21 July 2016

We live locally and decided we'd try the Kast Net. The atmosphere is OK. The food was really good. We had a great salad from the salad bar. Large portions, enough to take home for my next day lunch. We will definitely go back again.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

You could literally come here just for the egg rolls and dessert and leave the happiest customer. Bourbon chicken is amazing and the wraps are always a hit. But save room for dessert!

Reviewed 25 May 2016

We were told that The Kast Net did a great steak. The guy telling us this clearly has never had a great steak. This wasn't even a cut of steak that we could identify! I wish I had taken a picture as it was almost laughable. This whole meal, including the noisy room, so so service, terrible food was a complete waste of time, money and calories!! Will never return.

1  Thank IntoMySunsetYears
Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

So let me start by saying that this place is not much to look at and its small. However, the food is reasonably priced and was good. The portions are large and the desserts are insanely large. I've had the fried shrimp on two occasions and it was good. The shrimp comes with fries and cheese grits or slaw. My kids had fish and it was a huge portions for kids.

But the desserts... You MUST save room!
They are huge and usually they have a large assortment. The cakes are 10-12 inches tall. Think I'm exaggerating... Go see for yourself. They have a variety of cheesecakes in a large variety too. Blueberry, turtle, Oreo, apple strudel, peanut butter, etc. Did I mention pies?
If you don't stop for dinner stop for dessert or get some to go.

The inside is very small and there are a couple of outside tables. You can order and get food to go if you want. It's definitely a good choice if you're in the area.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

Little hole in the wall place with Excellent Food. You will not leave Hungry ! She went out of her way for me on 3/19 with an excellent steak and Veggies ! Kudos !