“excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Savannah's Country Buffet
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Moultrie, Georgia
“excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2014

Best Breakfast buffet I have ever had!! and the meals are cheap!!! best value I have seen in years!!!

• Visited August 2014

Loganville, Georgia
“Change from a Seafood diet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2014

I asked my friend, where is the good, country style fried chicken? He looked me in the eyes and said Savannah's. We were on vacation so we hit it at lunch time on Friday. The parking lot was full and in this case it was because of the food. Best fried chicken I've had in a while, golden brown and even the breast was juicy. They know how to do cheese grits too...they actually tasted like cheese, not just yellow lookin'. Baked beans were tasty too. Good service, as my tea glass never got low, and friendly staff. Just have one question? What is the significance of boiled peanuts on your buffet? Just askin'... Price very reasonable and good food. We will be back on future excursions to the Wakulla Area.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Kathy B
Tallahassee, Florida
“Not to bad for a country restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2014

Besides being a buffet you can order off the menu. Chicken in buffet is very good. Typical Southern menu with greens and all the fix ins. We have not tried the Seafood buffet but plan to do one day. I dislike most buffets but this one is doable...

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Ramonalea
Crawfordville, Florida, United States
“Don't go”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Unless you are so hungry that you are about to gnaw your own arm off as you get near this establishment (not restaurant) keep on going, there is other things a few miles down the road. The place was clean enough, the servers were extremely friendly to their regular customers, a little too friendly, I don't care for the talk across the restaurant business. We however, were treated as if we had leprosy. The buffet wasn't appetizing at all, a small selection of salad, a small buffet of fried foods, and their menu was worse. I chose a piece of grilled fish from the menu, it was horrible, flavorless, rubbery and didn't get asked if everything was ok, or if we needed anything, just a bill after my husband finished eating. He will eat anything, but even he said he didn't want to go back. The check was cheap enough, guess it matched the quality of food. I believe it is for the very poor elderly. Just my opinion, and I'm not a five star restaurant kinda person, I love experiencing all types of eateries.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Brenda H
Wakulla Springs, Florida
“Basic Food Groups Reasonable Price for a Feeding Trough”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

They have salad, majority of food is fried, greasy, carbs and dessert. Friendly staff, unlimited trips to the feeding trough. Salty greens, fried not baked chicken, etc.

Visited June 2014