“Country buffet”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 3 November 2015

Well prepared country buffet with good tasty country grub. Friday & Saturdy Add seafood, shrimp a and fish, crab legs..

Also does a great breakfast to order.

1  Thank foped

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I stopped in on 10/11/15, a Sunday, at 1:00. The parking lot was jammed which is always a good sign. I was in a hurry so I sat outside the front door on the picnic tables. The wait looked to be 10-15 minutes.

They had chicken, fried and baked, as well as a beef stew for the main dishes. They had an ample salad bar but that's not why I go to a buffet. The vegetables included cabbage, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans etc, two types of bread and two or three deserts which I didn't try.

It was all nicely prepared and I'll stop in again. When I was there they were advertising hand cut rib eyes on Thursday nights which sounds rather tempting.

The total bill was $9.00 before tip. The facility was clean and lined with 6 man picnic tables. My only suggestion would be some smaller tables as I would feel guilty taking up a table as a couple or traveling alone.

2  Thank William M
Reviewed 4 October 2015

While out exploring from Tallahassee we came upon a restaurant with a parking lot overflowing. Thinking there definately had to be a good reason for this the next time we were out and about we went back, in order to try this place. Good move..home cooked food like mama used to make. Great fried chicken and vegetables. The only reason I have not given this an excelent review is a couple of days later we went back to try breakfast. My wifes fried eggs had clear whites and my scrambled were a bit overdone and dry. We had to use one hand to keep the flies shooed away. Probably won"t be back.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Flies, greasy type spoon place, not attractive staff, EWW, not my favorite by far, But hubby likes the all you can eat seafood buffet on saturdays wth crab legs(i would rather sit home and eat pbj) sorry

1  Thank floridamama69
Reviewed 14 September 2015

Catfish, cheese grits, greens et al. It is a typical soul food local stop. Not my favorite, but, great when someone else is buying. Did not feel too well thereafter.