“Good for the price”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

Savannah's has what I consider to be a pretty good country-type buffet for a fair price. Not gourmet, but quite nice for the price. I vacation in Wakulla often and try to get there at least once each time.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

Lots of food for the price--- fried chicken, southern veggies, macaroni & cheese etc. . .
All you can eat with sweet tea.

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Savannah's is a favorite among my family however I only enjoy their breakfast (which is awesome and affordable). I have been continuously disappointed in their dinner and seafood nights when invited to family get together's. I went one week ago and their buffet tables were broken so they were serving cold everything and pouring hot water on the food. I was met with great service from the staff so I tried to be understanding but was very concerned about sanitary issues and weather or not eating food from a buffet table at such a low temp was healthy. I stopped going to seafood night a long time ago no matter even if my family has planned a get together. I don't enjoy fighting off other people just to get a few crab legs because they have no limit. Fortunately some people do so this night remains popular to many. So all in all Savannah's is a long time favorite for breakfast and I do recommend but not without the warning of pay attention to your surroundings. Great staff but poor management. It is unfortunate the staff has to apologize constantly for things beyond their control.

Reviewed 17 April 2016 via mobile

We go to Savannah's for breakfast when we're in St. Marks. They have a breakfast buffet for $7.99 featuring eggs, French toast sticks, hash browns, bacon, sausage, grits, biscuits and gravy, etc.
My kids usually get the $2.00 pancake breakfast. It has 2 pancakes and bacon.

They've got good, friendly service and good food. I've never had anything but breakfast here, but they do have a seafood buffet as well.

Reviewed 14 February 2016

This is a family-friendly restaurant with a staff of friendly folks who also enjoy working with the team, based upon the good-natured banter going on. I've eaten here twice and always enjoyed the food. If you're looking for downhome cooking, this is the place. The fried chicken was especially good this last time.

The first time I went here was fish night so the seafood was great!