“THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Crawfordville
Lakeland, Florida
“THE GREATEST EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

My name is Pam B. and we had a family reunion last week and the out of town family stayed at your Inn. I have to say the rooms were very big and CLEAN. The staff was exceptional!!! Adam I am sure you will remember us since we took over your lobby and you were always there to answer questions and get us anything we needed. LOL. Even our 2 little poms loved it. LOL. We are planning another reunion for next year and guess what we want the whole reunion to be at your Inn. By the way Adam my pillows will be in next week. Hope to see all of you next year!!!!! Thanks again to everyone at the Inn for the wonderful experience.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Pam B
Emily W, Front Office Manager at Magnuson Hotel Wildwood Inn, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us at Wildwood Inn. I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay. I will definitely pass on your compliments to Adam. It is always nice to hear that the staff was professional and took care of our guests.

Thank you again for staying with us at Wildwood Inn and we look forward to seeing you again nexy year!

Emily W
Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Everyone was great there we where there for a wheeler family reunion. July 10-13 2014. All the staff was great. Adam went above and beyond to make sure we had what we need. The rooms where very clean and neat. Nice big rooms. Will be back..

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank leann3434
Crawfordville, Florida
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My family and I have been coming to this hotel for over a year now. My mother every weekend and im about every other weekend. All the employees are very friendly, and welcoming.We feel like this is our second home. We bring our dogs every time we're here. They have a blast just as we do.Getthing Breakfast In the mornings with coffee makes you feel like your right at home, and the employees make sure everything is just right for you... We've stayed at a few place in the past but none of them measure up to the customer service we and all other guest received. Thank you too all at the Inn at Wildwood.

- The South Family

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Rotonda West, Florida
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Nice place to stay at a reasonable price in this rural area south of Tallahassee. Not a hot breakfast but good continental offerings. Rooms are large and very clean. Overall, a very good value. This is not an upscale hotel but worth the stay if in the Crawfordville area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Check in this hotel only because it is the only one in area that is pet friendly. The bathroom was dirty. Hallways were dirty. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast is definitely nothing special. Mostly all packaged items. Breakfast closes at 9:00am. At 8:45 attendant puts things up. I am in the middle of preparing oatmeal and she puts up the milk. I ask for a little milk for my oatmeal and she says they are "out." Not 5 minutes later another guests asks for milk and she goes and gets it. She was not friendly or accommodating. I will plan my trip next time to stay in another area.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Djbingh
Emily W, Front Office Manager at Magnuson Hotel Wildwood Inn, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Your feedback is very important to us and thank you very much for your response. Our hotel is now under new ownership/management and we are addressing the staff, property and condition issues. We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to have another chance to serve you in the future.
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I was unable to get a room at the other hotel in the area , which I like. I should have driven to Tallahassee. The staff is not cordial, so checking in is not pleasant. There are no mirrors outside of the bathroom, so do not expect to check your look below waist level without standing on the tub. The air conditioner in my room was not functioning properly. (BTW, there was a screw on the thermostat; I presume to prevent lowering setting below 72). My room temperature hovered around 85 with a brief moment of indulgence to 75 at 7 a.m. Unable to sleep, I called the front desk around midnight. The uninterested staff person actually told me to make sure the thermostat was set to cool and auto. REALLY?! Duh! Then he told me to check the unit to make sure a wire was positioned correctly. Hmm. I did. It was. I spent the rest of the night making trips to the hallway to breathe. My room temperature hovered around 85 with a brief, glorious moment of 75 degrees of indulgence at 7 a.m. I asked a lady in the hallway if her a.c.was working properly. She stated that it was, but one person had to stay in the room at all times because the room would not lock from outside, and they were unable to get a different room.

Room Tip: If you stay here, make sure you check out the room fully before you pay.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Amanda T
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Recently we had to come to Crawfordville for a wedding and we booked a room here. I was very pleased with our stay. The bed was extremely comfortable, the bathroom was large and spacious and the staff was extremely helpful. We have now found a hotel worth staying in during visits to family there. Thank you for everything. This was a great trip for all of us and we are very satisfied. This is the first hotel I woke feeling rested. I will be back!!!!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crawfordville
Best Western Wakulla Inn & Suites
Homewood Suites Tallahassee
Homewood Suites Tallahassee
#3 of 58 in Tallahassee
Hampton Inn Tallahassee Central

Been to Magnuson Hotel Wildwood Inn? Share your experiences!