All reviewswakulla springscentral courtyardnice gazebowestern hotelsbest westernsroom was largesausage gravyyogurtflorida panhandlevery nice hotelcomfortable bedsrefrigerator and microwavebreakfast barfitness rooma great place to stayfront desk personwould stay here again
Reviewed 27 December 2012

Perfectionists work here; it shows, everywhere you look, and I love that. This is the best affordable lodging ever, would be much higher in a more-populated area. A two-story motel (with an elevator! bravo!) in a calm country setting. The rooms surround a pretty, pleasant courtyard (I probably wouldn’t like the noise factor of the courtyard in nice weather, but it was freezing when I was there so peaceful.) Everything seemed faultless until nighttime: 1) expected a great shower at this place, but didn’t like it – uncomfortable shower head, low water pressure, and crispy towels; 2) painfully thin walls – easily hear tv’s, conversations, coughing, snoring, everything. For me, those are large deficits, yet these competent folks still deserve very high marks – what they’ve accomplished in reasonably priced lodging is uncommon.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank TexasTableForOne
Reviewed 9 December 2012

We stay at this hotel whenever in Crawfordville to visit family. Which is as often as possible. Rooms are always clean and neat. We feel like family when we arrive and throughout the stay. Mr. & Mrs. Patel and the entire staff always make us feel welcome and handle any requests we may need. Wouldn't stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Donna R
Reviewed 8 December 2012

Needed a hotel on the way to my cousin's place. The entire area is 'old' Florida and I expected to find just another old hotel in this old part of Florida as it is on a lone stretch of road. What a surprise! This property is 5+ years old but from what I saw, looked brand new. I used to be in hospitality and I've stayed in a whole lotta hotels. The fit-and-finish is amazing. Clean, comfy, and rather large room. Bathroom looks new, is clean and not beat up as they tend to get. Pleasant staff. I live in S Florida, which is very touristy and most of our local hotels are not this nice! I plan on being back in this area and will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 November 2012

Only about 20 miles from St Marks NWR. Nice clean rooms and very friendly staff. We did some hiking and biking in several units of St Marks and the hotel was centrally located to the refuge. Also a great looking rail to trail runs from St Marks to Tallahassee.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Ray M
Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

Nice clean and friendly hotel on the way to wakulla springs.if I'm in this area again I would stay there.The hotel is around 10 min from the spring and restaurants are around 7 min away.Breakfast was standard continental and ok

• Stayed: November 2012