The internet did not work in which I needed to use it for my job while I was at your hotel. I told your front desk clerk and I also explained this to your manager. Not only that there was little food for breakfast on the variety because there wasn't many people staying in the hotel. When the food ran out they didn't replenish and this was at 8 a.m. I will never stay at this hotel again that I rather go across the street to the Hampton Inn than to stay with Country Inn and Suites at this location. There were people next door to me that were loud and I called down to the front desk and nothing was ever done with that. I was there on business and needed to get up early the following day and there was no consideration to the fact that I was there on business and not pleasure. I needed a receipt upon exiting for my business expenses and the clerk at the front desk said she couldn't give it to me at the time of check out and that she would email me my receipt...and never did. I had to call multiple times in order to get the receipt which turned into a problem because I was on the road traveling again. I called the manager and he acted as if I was bothering him with the situation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pool Closed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Crestview
- Country Inn & Suites Crestview Hotel Crestview
- Country Inn Crestview