“Pet owner beware”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Crestview
Reviewed 29 October 2013

The hotel is being renovated, and it had new carpeting and paint. However, when I booked the room via the Internet, it indicated a $15 charge for pet. When I told the clerk we had 2 pets, she advised me it would be $20 per pet, per night. This needs to be shown on the website, since it coast an additional $40 to stay, and I would have chosen another hotel for 6 hours sleep.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FoodlovinMama65
JamesonCrestview, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for posting your comments about our hotel. I apologize for the confusion about our pet fees. Our pet fees are $20 per pet per night with a 2 pet per room limit. I hope that you will
continue to stay with us on your next visit to the Crestview area.

We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

We stayed here on our way back from New Orleans in October. Hotel was very modern and up to date, spacious rooms with all the conveniences, clean and comfortable, with a very good complimentary breakfast and an accommodating staff. iWe would definitely stay here again, and would recommend it highly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ed R

Dear Ed,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. We strive to give each of our guest excellant customer service. We hope that you continue to select Quality Inns and Choice Hotels for all your travel needs.

We appreciate your business. Thank you again.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stayed at the Comfort Inn across the street the previous night and should have just stayed there. Instead I switched hotels to get those lovely choice points. This hotel isn't bad, it's clean and comfortable. Could use some upgrades. The staff is nice and friendly. Hooters and Cracker Barrel are within walking distance. If you're looking for something clean to stay at for a night I'd definitely recommend this hotel. If you're looking for something longer than one night and cost a bit more I'd stay at comfort inn across the street.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
JamesonCrestview, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Dear RoadWarrior:

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We appreciate your business and hope that you will choose our hotel for future travel needs.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 5 October 2013

I stopped in Crestview before on my last travels and stayed at a different location. I did not want to stay there again so I chose Quality Inn. Mostly because they took pets.
The desk agent was nice and checking in went smooth. There is a Cracker Barrel within a stones throw away.
Also there's plenty places to walk the dog.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
JamesonCrestview, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Dear Meaveg:
Thank you for posting your comments about our hotel. We are glad that your stay was pleasant and that we were able to accomodate your pet. We hope that you will continue to choose Choice Hotels and the Quality Inn for all your travel needs.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

It took a very long time to check-in, as there was no one at the front desk. The staff was friendly. This is a very pet friendly hotel, located next to a Cracker Barrel and Hooters. This hotel needs to get some HD channels, it is 2013. The carpet is dated. Overall a good place to stay, especially if you have pets.

• Stayed: September 2013
JamesonCrestview, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Thank you for posting a review about our hotel. I have passed your comments about the staff to them and they appreciate being reconized. I would like you to know that we are going to be going thru renovations with new carpeting, painting, new bedding, new shower heads, rods and other items in the near future.
I hope that when you are in the Crestview area again that you will stay with us. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Crestview was our goal for the our first day of traveling from Florida to Texas. We didn't have a hotel in mind. The Quality Inn was located not very far from I-10. We were tired and hungry and there was a Cracker Barrel located next door. The front desk manager was training a desk clerk as we arrived. Both were extremely friendly. They recognized tried souls and gave us a room located down the hall close to the front desk. The front desk manager was also there to check us out. This hotel was built as a Jameson Inn, so it has it's limitations, room are a little smaller than at most Quality Inns. But the room was functional. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
JamesonCrestview, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Dear Walt,
Thank you for posting your comments about our hotel. Our team strives to give excellant customer service to our guest and am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope you continue to choose Choice hotels for all you travel needs.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

The hotel room was small. There were double beds instead of queens and the bathroom was tiny...you couldn't hardly turn around in there. I traveled with my husband and my mother-in-law. We were not able to use the bathroom as a changing room since is was so tiny so we ended up getting another room based on the privacy issues and her snoring. It was clean (which was the only redeeming quality). The breakfast was the worst continental breakfast ever. My husband is an insulin dependent diabetic and the ONLY food he could eat was a hard-boiled egg. There were no scrambled eggs or sausage like most the choice hotels offer. Even for me the selection was terrible (plain bagel, toast, wrapped cinnamon roll - similar to a honey bun, yogurt, biscuits and gravy, or waffle.) I know that sounds like a lot but we ALWAYS stay in choice hotels and this is not the norm.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
JamesonCrestview, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. We appreciate feedback from our guest so that it might help us improve our guest satisfaction while staying at our hotel.
I have shared your comments with my staff and hope that you continue to choose our hotels for your travel needs.

Teresa Davis, General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crestview
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Crestview, FL
Hampton Inn Crestview South I-10
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Crestview
Stay Suites of America - Crestview, Florida
Baymont Inn & Suites Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Springs - Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Spri...
#1 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!