“Will stay again if needed”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Crestview
Hahira, Georgia
“Will stay again if needed”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We had to stay here due to all the camping spots were taken for July 4th holidays.

First off. Very clean. I rarely stay in hotels due to rudeness and room conditions. I was surprised this time. We are non smokers and the room actually smelled like a non smokers room. Very clean. Hotel in general was clean and up to date. Breakfast was actually a real breakfast with a lot of choices. Not just coffee and a muffin.
We left for the beach for the day and came back to fresh towels, bed made up, and etc....with out even asking. From past experience I had to ask for this luxury. I never understood that but ok. Anyhow. Loved the fact I did not have to hunt down a house keeper for obvious needs and refills.

One issue but not hotels fault. Our neighbors were noisy in joint room. 2 am talking loud and slamming doors. Both nights were restless... Ugh. Please have respect for thy neighbor.

FYI, update the pool. Did not attempt , to small and not enough room to enjoy with other attendants.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Quicktater
Teresa D, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us. It's great to hear that our housekeepers met your needs while you were out enjoying the holiday. We hope that you will stay with us again when your travels bring you back to Crestview.

We appreciate your business..

Teresa Davis, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Melrose, Florida
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Check in was quick & efficient. Front desk staff was helpful, pleasant and went above and beyond to accommodate any situations. Room was very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was adequate. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014
Teresa D, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We are pleased your stay went well and I will pass the comments along to the rest of my staff. Please come see us again the next time your in the Crestview area. Thank you for your business.
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We booked a room at this hotel because we were traveling with our pets (2-5 pound Yorkies). We arrived at 1 am from South Florida. As I was bringing our luggage into the hotel through the side entry area, I noticed a rather large snake lying by the door. It startled me terribly...As I maneuvered my luggage around the snake and into the hotel, I noticed it did not appear to be afraid of me. I ensured the door was closed and took my luggage to my room. Thinking to myself, " This is Florida"... I had to return to the car to get another bag and to my horror, the snake was coming in through the hotel door and was slipping into a rather large opening in the wall inside of the hotel. I immediately went to the front desk and told the Night Manager...The night manager said, " I already threw it out once"!!!!! I about died... She went on to say, " If you are going to complain about it in the morning, JUST LEAVE NOW"!!! I said, " Where am I to go with a child at this time"? I also stated, " Lady, YOU HAVE A SNAKE IN THE WALLS OF YOUR HOTEL, WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT!" I went back to the car got the bag. I went to my room and did not say anything to my family, I stayed up guarding against a snake! Needless to say, the next morning I went down to the front desk to complain... The Lady Identified herself as the General Manager and stated that she was aware of the snake. She was called at 2 am to come to the hotel to take care of it. She stated, " I did not come to the hotel, what can I do?" I told here, " How about call an exterminator and don't let your employees throw snakes out of the hotel." She did not offer to comp my room or even an apology. She stated again, "what can I do about a snake"? (How about fix the holes in the doors and walls so the snake cannot get into the hotel????) I insisted, at that point, that I am not willing to pay for a room that I did not sleep because of a snake. She stated, " Give me 5 minutes and I will see what I can do". After about 10 minutes, I was given an invoice reimbursing my credit card for the nights charge. WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! Remember when you stay at a hotel that accepts pets, pets can be snakes too......and that is probably how this snake made its home in the hotel.....RUDE STAFF!!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
7 Thank David G
Teresa D, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that we did not meet your expectations.
Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission. We addressed the snake issue the very morning you checked out, had the entrance repaired and health department made the required inspection. We want you to know that we truly enjoy sharing our passion for our destination with visitors and want you to walk out the door feeling wonderful..
If you come back to our hotel I would love to have the opportunity to speak with you directly, so please ask for me. We hope to see you again in the future and wish you the very best.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed 9 June 2014

This property is well maintained. Room clean, nicely appointed with coffee, fridge, micro, iron, hair dryer, large flat screen TV, and bathroom toiletries. Coffee in lobby. Close to everything in town just feet off I-10. Hot breakfast, outdoor pool, and professional staff. We rate this property a value using a coupon from the Interstate Travel Coupon book available at welcome centers.

Room Tip: Look for a coupon in the Interstate travell coupon books available at welcome centers.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Rebecca S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear George and Vero:

Thank you for taking the time to post your review about our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay while in our area.
We hope that if you are ever in the Crestview area you will choose our hotel again.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This is the place to stay if you dont mind a 30 minute drive to the beach.

This was a really great hotel to stay at. I was traveling solo and doing some dives out of Destin, so instead of paying the higher rates in town I rented this place. The room was really nice and big, the bathroom was a little small but still nice. The bed was comfortable and the service was great. Very friendly staff and maids. The pool is a tad bit small though, only 5 feet deep too. Overall I was impressed with what I got for the amount I paid.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Caleb A
Dear Caleb:

Thank you for posting such a nice review of our property on line about your recent stay. Our team strives to provide friendly service and a clean room to all of our guest and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay while here.
We appreciate your business and hope you return next time you are in the area to go diving.

Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 5 May 2014

After 15 Hours of driving, the staff was very helpful in getting me checked in early. I needed sleep desperately! Staff was very nice and understanding. They went above and beyond to accommodate me! Hotel was very clean and in order. I will definitely be back to this location again! Stay here while in Crestview. You will not be disappointed with this hotel! Cracker Barrel and Hooters are right next door for a bite to eat.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
JamesonCrestview, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear BAMAKW:

Thank you for posting your review of our hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and that you experienced such excellant customer service. Our staff works very hard to give every guest an excellant experience while visiting our area. We hope that you continue to stay with us if ever in the area again.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The hotel was acceptable for an overnight stay on the road, but I won’t stay there again. The operation was not very well maintained and seriously understaffed. When I arrived I had to wait at the front desk for quite a while. Eventually another guest sitting in the lobby went “down the hall” to find a staff-person for check-in. From her uniform I think she was part of housekeeping. The room was not as clean as it should have been. Clearly none of the surfaces in the bed area had been dusted or whipped off. There were several long hairs on the dress/TV stand, as well as smudges of some substance and dust. I asked to see another room. It was an improvement but not much different. When I checked-out the desk-clerk was also in charge of manning/re-stocking the breakfast area. She was helpful, but definitely pulled in too many directions.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear Kumack,

I am sorry to hear that your stay with us was less than you expected. Our staff works very hard to provide excellant service to all of our guest. I hope that if you are ever in the area again that you will choose to stay with us and give us another chance to provide you with great service.
We appreciate each and every one of our guest. Thank you for staying with us.

Teresa Davis, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Crestview
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview
Stay Suites of America - Crestview, Florida
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Crestview
Baymont Inn & Suites Crestview
Hampton Inn Crestview South I-10
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Springs - Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Spri...
#1 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!