“Great hotel!!”

Hampton Inn Crystal River
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Crystal River
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed here to go scalloping in the Crystal River and we had very nice accomodations as well as a yummy free breakfast. Everything was very clean. I would highly recommend this hotel!! It was very convenient to our outdoor activities.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Cathy M
hamptoncr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2014

Dear Cathy M: I am so delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us at Hampton Inn Crystal River. Our On The House hot breakfast is definitely a great way to start your day of fun filled adventures. I look forward to your return visit so that you may enjoy more of what Crystal River has to offer.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This hotel is great. The rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast was great. The hotel is very clean and quiet. The staff is very friendly and made us feel at home. Definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Was on 3rd floor west side and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear cutieblues28: Thank you for your excellent review regarding our Hampton Inn in Crystal River, FL. I am so pleased to know that we met all of your expectations during your stay with us. I look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I took my son on a dive trip and we stayed at the Hampton. We were amazed at how fresh, clean and spacious the room was. This was the second time I stayed at a Hampton and I have been impressed both times.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Paul D: Thank you for your wonderful review regarding our Hampton Inn Crystal River. I am so pleased that your stay here with your son was enjoyable and memorable. We look forward to seeing you both again soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

My family and I went to Crystal River to swim with the manatees and stayed at this hotel for just one night. We rented 3 rooms.

When we arrived at the hotel, we were greeted with chocolate chip cookies and coffee, and were very happy as we had just spent hours driving with our teenage kids and toddler.

The staff and management at the hotel were very friendly and very accommodating. We asked for a late checkout, due to the fact that we wanted to shower after swimming with the manatees. We were heading south to Ft. Meyers for the rest of our vacation and had a 3 hour drive. They happily agreed to a late checkout and allowed us to do this for all 3 rooms! Wow!!!

Breakfast in the morning was great!! Everyone enjoyed it!

I am sorry that we only spent one night and would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank travellover091Miami
hamptoncr, General Manager at Hampton Inn Crystal River, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Deartravellover091Miami:

Thank you for your outstanding review regarding your recent stay with us. I am so pleased to hear that your stay with us met all expectations. Our team was delight to accommodate your group with a late check out to make the next leg of your road trip more comfortable. We look forward to your next visit and the hope that you will take the opportunity to spend more time with us in Crystal River, FL.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Staff was excellent! Rooms were clean and beautiful. The bedding was amazingly comfortable ( i don't usually like to use the hotel's. I travel with my own pillow and blanket). it was better than any hotel bedding we have ever encountered, including a 4 diamond hotel. It was some of the best sleep that my husband and I have had in a long time. The room had a nice fridge and microwave in the room. The bathroom was beautiful as well. Our room had a shower vs. a tub, which we really liked. The shower had doors vs. shower curtains (which i hate curtains and can't stand them touching me!)The free breakfast and 5:00 cookies are a nice touch. this is my top choice in Crystal River. We had friends that stayed elsewhere and it was horrible. There is a reason the Hampton is #1 in Crystal River.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank GailCHM

Dear GailCHM:

Thank you so much for commenting on your recent stay with us at Hampton Inn Crystal River. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the quality and comfort of our new hotel and guest rooms. Having great sleep is very important and our Hampton bedding definitely make for a pleasant nights rest. We are glad you had a great experience in Crystal River and we hope you will return soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

We enjoyed our quick stay in Crystal River Hampton Inn. The reception staff was very helpful and friendly. The facility was very clean, tidy and comfortable. The guest rooms were quiet and had nice amenties. We will be back soon!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Nora B:

Thanks for taking a moment to share your experience with others. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our facility, friendly staff as well as the the comfort and cleanliness of our guest rooms. We'd love to offer our services to you again and look forward to your return soon!

Reviewed 28 July 2014

My wife and I arrived at Crystal River, FL with a reservation at another hotel. After a horrible experience there, we quickly looked for another option and found the local Hampton Inn. Their staff was wonderful and very accommodating to ensure an easy move at a reasonal price. They saved the day and turned a horrible start into a wonderful vacation!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arturo R

Dear Arturo R

Thank you for your wonderful review of your recent stay with us. I am sorry that you had a poor experience at another area hotel, but glad that you chose to stay with us thereafter. We are very pleased to hear that our team was able to turn your vacation to Crystal River into a pleasant one. We'd love to accommodate you on you next trip. Please visit again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Crystal River
Days Inn Crystal River
Days Inn Crystal River
#6 of 9 in Crystal River
Holiday Inn Express Inverness

Been to Hampton Inn Crystal River? Share your experiences!