This is my 4th time in the last 3 years going to the Kings Bay Lodge. This time when I went I brought my 2 sisters and their boyfriend's. They stayed in Room 12 & 16. We have request room 15 for the last 3 yrs. Its close to the Pool and the Fishing Docks. We used the Covered Patio for the 1st time this year to have a cookout with the family. While there we have already made plans to come back next year for a week and not just 4 days. While there for the 4 days we more less had the place to ourself. It was quite and no one to splash you with the cold water.We enjoy that there is walking distance to other water parks and places to walk to and from for dinner.
We did not have to pay to see the Manatees they were at the end of the Docks swimming around. Kids were so excited to see them. The kids also fished in the pool and caught little fish . The owner said if we lost the hook we would have to get it for the safety of other swimmers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WATERFRONT EFFICIENCY SUITES on the pristine waterfront of the Crystal River. SPECIAL RATES FOR GROUPS AND LONGER STAYS. We offer 18 fully-equipped, individually owned, efficiency suites which sleep up to four people. Our convenient kitchenettes are equipped with a microwave, full-size refrigerator, coffeemaker and range. All units are located on the ground level and provide parking directly outside the door. Guests enjoy free Wi-Fi, cable-television, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and boat docking. A fish-cleaning station is available for all lucky fishermen. Our sunsets are awesome. Enjoy the natural beauty of the Nature Coast on our quiet street, with giant live oaks draped in Spanish moss .... Swim with the manatees or in our unique Old Florida natural spring-fed swimming pool. Enjoy kayaking, fresh or saltwater fishing, scalloping or sailing. The area is perfect for wildlife enthusiasts and in close proximity to Three Sisters Spring. Our lodge is within walking distance to restaurants, bars, antique stores and shopping. Boat and kayak rentals, manatee tours, scuba diving facilities, bike/walking paths, parks, historical and archaeological attractions, horseback riding, gulf coast beaches and golf are located nearby. All rooms are non-smoking. Sorry, no pets are allowed. Special rates are available for groups and for extended stays. Please contact us for pricing and availability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your King's Bay Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Bay Hotel Crystal River
- Kings Bay Hotel
- King's Bay Lodge Crystal River, Florida