We stayed here on our way to Madeira Beach. We travel with 2 small Westies and certainly appreciate pet-friendly accommodation. Young man at the desk was very friendly and had our reservation all ready. We had requested a first floor room, which we got, as it is easier to walk the dogs. Our room was right in front of our parking spot with an outside door, very large, clean and had a mini fridge and microwave. Bathroom was clean and water pressure was good. Bed was very comfortable. Wifi was good and there was a nice HD TV but no HD. The location of the hotel is just before you get to Crystal River and is nice and quiet but there are no restaurants within walking distance and you have to drive about 2 miles into Crystal River to find restaurants and fast food. Lots of choice there. There was a good area to walk the dogs across from our room on the other side of the parking lot. Nice looking pool area although we did not use the pool. Large clean breakfast room with a good selection of food and the breakfast lady was very friendly and accommodating. Check out was very quick and easy. All in all a good place to stay. The staff is excellent. Our only issues were the $15.00 per dog pet fee which we thought was a bit high. A total fee of $15.00 would have been more reasonable. Our other issue was the fact that we wanted to pay cash but our credit card had already been charged with the reservation. Still a good stop and we would do it again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Crystal River reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn Crystal River Hotel Crystal River
- Comfort Inn Crystal River
- Crystal River Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Crystal River Florida