“Yummy food and fantastic staff”

Smitty's Smokehouse & Grill
Ranked #24 of 57 Restaurants in Dade City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dade City, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yummy food and fantastic staff”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My mom and I eat here weekly, usually Friday night so she can have the catfish. The food is always served fresh and hot, has the home made taste that we like. We like many other things on their menu, including the Club Sandwich and Pork Chop Sandwich which is reminiscent of the pork tenderloin we used to enjoy in Southern Illinois. Staff is super friendly. Important: if you need or want something, ask any of the staff and they will bring it to you. None of this "Well I'll get your server to help you". We like this place and will continue to eat here for hopefully a long time to come.

• Visited April 2013

Dade City, Florida, United States
“Friendly folks, good food, but like eating in the garage”
Reviewed 27 November 2012

Mostly very good food, but the dining room has become consistently dirty: crusty tabletops, crumbs and sticky stuff in the seats, rarely swept floors, plus poorly maintained restrooms. I hope they can manage to maintain a comfortable level of cleanliness soon.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Brad S
orlando
“ok food very nice friendly staff”
Reviewed 12 November 2012

the food was ok the staff were very nice and friendly and good value for money worth giving ago just along from the hampton inn where we stayed

Visited November 2012
1 Thank orlandodiva
Loganville, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A lot of food”
Reviewed 20 October 2012

We stopped in for a quick bite but, ended up almost staying an hour. Son had the pulled pork,my father the ribs and mother the bacon burger. I had the mushroom swiss burger. The food overall was good; except when my father asked for the ribs without the sauce and they were not fully cooked through. The bathroom for the women was also a mess. Overlook all this and the waitress we had was very friendly and courteous.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Deb P
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Cute place, good service”
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I love BBQ and this one is ok, not the best. If you have to have BBQ try it, My husband really liked it, He had ribs, I had chicken.

Visited May 2012