Hampton Inn Dade City-Zephyrhills
Zephyr Inn Motel(Zephyrhills)
  • Restaurant
Twilite Motel(Zephyrhills)
View Hotel
All reviewsleo universitybreakfast bargreat hotelplace to staywould recommend this hotel to anyonecomplimentary breakfastthe hotel staffclean hotelhome away from homefitness centerdefinitely stay here againlocation was perfectbed was comfortablebusiness tripfront desk staffinnsflorida
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Spent a night at the Hampton Inn in Dade City on our way down to south Florida for spring break. After searching tripadvisor for a good place to stay I came across this hotel and cancelled another reservation since the reviews were so good. We could not have been happier! The place was spotless, great service and good breakfast (included). If you stop by and have the time it's also a great treat to drive down to skydive city and watch amazing skydivers!!

• Stayed: April 2012
4  Thank Lroma2012
Reviewed 5 March 2012

Hampton Inn Dade City Flordia was EXCELLENT . The staff and owners were wonderful . Stayed nine days this trip . This is the second time we use this facility in two years and will be staying there again 2013 . Tom

Room Tip: we stayed in room 301 it has a great view
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 16 February 2012

For it's location the hotel is a bit pricy, but the desk clerks were nice and the hotel clean. The beds were very comfortable and the towels fluffy. I am not sure why they have the enviromental policy of hanging your towels to reuse them, as I did that every day, but each day they were taken away and new ones left. The breakfast was passable, but a bit monotonous and the eggs were either tasteless or dried out.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank HorryTraveler
Reviewed 8 February 2012

I travel to this town 2-3 times a year to visit my daugher and granddaughter. I will always choose this hotel. It's a newly constructed Hampton Inn. The bedding package and ammentities are pretty much the same that you'd get at any Hampton Inn. The overwhelming difference with this property is that it has a staff that cares! The staff constantly asked my wife and I if we where enjoying our stay and if there was anything they could do to exceed our expectations. We had the pleasure to meet the breakfast attendant. She saw that we had our granddaughter with us and she began recommending things we could do to keep her entertained for the day. I honestly feel she geniunely cared about us.

All this said, I am a 25 year veteran in the luxury hotel business. I know bad, good and fantastic hospitality. The staff at this facilty fall beyond "fantastic" and define "Hospitality". True champions at the art of hospitality. Keep up the good work and I will see you soon!

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms at this property. You can't lose by choosing this property!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Wheels68Syracuse
Reviewed 6 February 2012

There are times when you need a room pronto. Not all trips are for pleasure. This was the case for my stay at Hampton Inn in Dade City. Shocking news of my mother's passing put my family into a situation of traveling for the funeral from points across the USA. As we are a large family, one of my sibs who lives in Dade City, had to make arrangements to have some of us stay in a hotel---thus, the stay at this particular Hampton Inn. Normally, I am a total Marriott person. However, in this situation, I was not going to have a hissy-fit about the place to stay.
When we arrived, which was in the evening, we were greeted at the front desk by a very amiable and cordial young man. The people at the front desk were great. The lobby area was very nicely decorated and extremely clean. As we went to our rooms, I noticed the hallways were also extremely clean and the carpeting lush and the place nice and quiet. Our rooms were on an equal par with a Marriott. Really. I'm not kidding. My daughter and I had a nice-sized room. The bathroom had quite the generous supply of towels--and I'm telling you since the ecomomy plummetted, I've noticed that one item hotel chains have cut back on is towels--not so here. The bathroom was very well-equipped with toiletries as well. Nothing seemed thrifty here. We had a room with two double-sized beds and they were extremely comfy and clean to boot. The room was also equipped with a TV, but quite honestly, we didn't even turn it on. We really were not spending that much time in the rooms. However, the room was just extremely comfortable. A free breakfast was included--naturally it was a buffet, serve-yourself type of breakfast and was fine. The oatmeal was fresh and there was plenty of it. (I'm an oatmeal fanatic--really. truly. honestly). The accompaniments for the oatmeal were abundant. Eggs, sausage, fillings for bagels. Hampton Inn also had coffee that actually tasted like coffee---how could you not love that???? The dining area, although small was very comfortable and the staff working the dining area was cheerful and cordial as well. Props to Hilton for having such a great place. I'll tell you, I would definitely, absolutely stay in a Hampton Inn again. No complaints at all. Thank you for reading this review and if you are out and about in the Dade City area of Florida, I highly recommend this Hampton Inn to you and your family.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family