US$100
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$115/night.

US$104
US$150
US$113
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$131/night.

US$113
US$107
Hotels.com
US$111
US$129
US$122
US$116
US$105
All reviewschina plateskept tidyexcellent staybeautiful hoteli highly recommend this hotelfort lauderdale airportwould stay againstayed nightsfront deskstrip mallcruise portshuttle serviceother hotelswithin walking distancefree shuttlefree breakfastdania
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Hotel Morrison is well centered. Fort Lauderdale Airport, Dania Casino, the beach & I-95 minutes away. I flew in from Argentina with my family including pets. The receptionist Mr. Antwane was very professional and went above and beyond to take care of our needs. Hotel Morrison is crisp clean and everyone is very friendly and exceptional working as a team. Thank you I definitely recommend Hotel Morrison when in Dania etc.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank johnpetrius28
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel Morrison, an Ascend Hotel in Dania Beach, FL for 5 days with 2 following guest. Breakfast is free from 6:30 am to 9:30 am. They have a pool on site and a bar that opens at 3 pm. Room service cleans your room everyday before noon. The only problem I had was with the Hotel was with their shuttle bus on my 4th day stay with them. Before this nightmare began, I call 1 week in advance informing them about my arrival and spoke to a staff member named Courtney letting Hotel Morrison, an Ascend Hotel know that we needed a shuttle bus to pick my guest and I at the car rental location when dropping off our car for return. They said, "It wouldn't be a problem." I also spoke to another staff member named Juan, in person on my 3rd day stay the night before we needed the shuttle bus and they said "Just to call from our hotel room letting Hotel Morrison, an Ascend Hotel know that we needed the shuttle bus by the time we got to our car rental location and that they would provide the names of the drivers who were driving that night." So, everything sounds good up until this point. Well, my guest and I had arrived to the car rental location, we never got picked up by their shuttle bus that they supposedly had provided. We called the Hotel Morrison, an Ascend Hotel numerous of times and we couldn't get in contact with our driver Mary. We were outside in this humidy with no water waiting for an hour to be picked up. Finally, we all had decided to get a taxi. We never saw the night shift manager to tell them what had happened. One staff member said "That they couldn't guarantee that they would come out and apologize to us." You're a manager? So, manage the problem. Sounds like a coward to me for not coming out and apologizing to us. We didn't have the opportunity to speak to a different manager until the morning after when we were getting ready to check out. Nice hotel and all but we left with a bad taste in our mouth. It's unfortunate that I'll always remember this situation with Hotel Morrison, an Ascend Hotel. I just hope it doesn't happen to any of their other guest staying there.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MrsG71
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent stay at a very new hotel. The room was so nice and clean, very comfortable bed and pillows, lovely linens. Fresh décor. Loved it! Breakfast was varied and plentiful. Free shuttle to and from the airport. $20 for two to the cruise port, more than reasonable. All the staff we encountered were exceptional, from the front desk to cleaning staff to the shuttle drivers. Thanks so much and we would highly recommend Hotel Morrison and not hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Hotel Morrison is a just a very convenient 10-15 minute drive from Fort Lauderdale Airport. We did not arrive until around 11:30 pm and we were greeted cheerfully by the hotel staff - the check in process was quick and the hotel parking very convenient (no charge). The hotel has a very large lobby which includes a bar and complementary breakfast in the morning. The food was was very good and offered quiet a variety of options - eggs, bacon, sausage, cereal, pastries and oatmeal. The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable and quiet. They also offer a hotel shuttle to and from the airport with advance notice. We enjoyed our stay at the Hotel Morrison and would absolutely return if ever in the area again.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After leaving the cruise ship and hopping in a taxi for a short 10 minute drive we arrived at the Hotel Morrison. The staff greeted us and although check-in was not until 3pm, offered to store our luggage if we had other things to do. Less than an hour after arriving the fantastic staff offered to place us in our rooms early and helped us retrieve our luggage! Both rooms were clean and because we were on the 5th floor near the laundry smelled wonderful-like downy! One of the rooms had a small sitting area with a table for 4, large king sized bed, kitchenette and desk. The second room had a large king sized bed, sofa-bed, kitchenette and desk area. The beds were comfortable and restrooms were small but clean. The kids used the swimming pool while I sunbathed on one of the lounge chairs.. Overall, we had an excellent stay, the hotel is within walking distance from two Mom-Pop type restaurants that offered decent food.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family