Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites
Ranked #16 of 22 Hotels in Dania Beach
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We stayed two nights after our trip from the Keys as we wanted to visit the Everglades and then catch our plane home from Ft. Lauderdale Airport.

The rooms were OK and the inc.breakfast was a nice touch, but clearly over-subscribed!

On the downside: the on-demand movie system didn't work, house-keeping didn't clean our room on the middle day - just changed our towels, and the wi-fi was so slow that USPS could get there faster than my email.

Wouldn't recommend it. There are lots of other hotels close to the airport.

Room Tip: Tip: choose a different hotel
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Naisha B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Dear Zul J:

Thank you for taking your time to review our property. I am so sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your most recent stay with us. I apologize that the breakfast room was crowded, we do also have some seating in a separate area next to the breakfast area that may have been available for seating to you. I again apologize that you were not satisfied with your stay. Please feel free to contact me so we can discuss this in more detail.

Front Office Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (1,441)

Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

So I stayed at this hotel on my way to Haiti for a mission trip. We traveled here from Georgia, and it seemed to take forever. This hotel is very close to the airport that we are flying out of tomorrow morning. The beds are comfortable and the room is big enough. Would recommend this to anyone flying out of Ft Lauderdale!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear iampaidfor:

Thank you so much for your review. We take pride in our level of service and cleanliness and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it. We look forward to being your home away from home when you are in the area.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

As a platinum member, the attention and service provided by the staff at the checking counter was superb. The Hotel location was a plus for me as it was very close to the major highway, centrally located between Miami and Orlando. I would suggest that a better entrance sign board for the hotel be placed because I found it difficult to locate the entrance on 1900 Stirling . Overall, I was satisfied.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear 297festusi;

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. We can imagine how important a good night's rest is after such a long trip, and we are glad to hear that you were able to enjoy a peaceful and pleasant stay with us. We are thrilled that you found our staff to be so accommodating. We look forward to welcoming you again during your next visit.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Easy-on, Easy-off I-95. I travel to all parts of Miami and Ft. Lauderdale weekly and this is my go-to hotel. Affordable with great, spacious rooms and waffles for breakfast. Plus, great eats nearby. Make sure Luis is on duty! He is the absolute best!! The cats that roam the parking lot and sleep under your car are the only thing that knocks this hotel down a peg.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tyler D
Naisha B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Tyler D:

Thank you so much for your review. We take pride in our level of service and that you enjoy our waffles for breakfast. We look forward to being your home away from home when you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Best Westn Plus is a Very Nice Hotel with Comfortable Beds, Fantastic FrontDesk Service. It has nice updated Rooms and is Clean. It is the very first hotel in Fort Lauderdale that I was impressed with and I wouldn't hesitate to book here again. I have stayed at several FLL hotels and this one is by far, the best !

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank pickle06

Dear pickle06:

Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful comments about our staff and our property cleanliness. We are so glad to hear that you had such a great experience and that our staff was so helpful. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

After a delayed long haul flight, the hotel was an ideal stop over. Close to the airport and staff were courteous on arrival past midnight. Room was clean and beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was great and our children particularly enjoyed making the waffles! No problems with wifi. Used the free bus shuttle service back to the airport the following morning to collect the hire car. Would stay here again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Happymummy1234;

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you enjoyed our staff's friendliness, our hot and cold deluxe breakfast specially our waffles. The cleanliness and quietness of your room and as well as our properties closeness to the Fort Lauderdale Airport. We look forward to having another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

My past experience with some of the staff members of this hotel made me question whether or not I wanted to stay there again. I only stayed because of the convenience of the location. I now recognize that it is the particular staff member that gives all of the staff I bad name.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Dear Jacquelyn H:

We are so glad to have you as a loyal guest and are thrilled that you always stay at our location. We really appreciate your comments about our staff and we would like to talk to you a little further about this.

Please contact me at 954-926-7300, we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dania Beach
Cambria Hotel & Suites Fort Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port
3 mi away
Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port
Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdal...
#40 of 131 in Fort Lauderdale
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South
2 mi away
Sleep Inn & Suites Ft. Lauderdale International Airport
Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port

Been to Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!