We stayed two nights after our trip from the Keys as we wanted to visit the Everglades and then catch our plane home from Ft. Lauderdale Airport.
The rooms were OK and the inc.breakfast was a nice touch, but clearly over-subscribed!
On the downside: the on-demand movie system didn't work, house-keeping didn't clean our room on the middle day - just changed our towels, and the wi-fi was so slow that USPS could get there faster than my email.
Wouldn't recommend it. There are lots of other hotels close to the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the brand new Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport hotel with easy access to the Port Everglades Cruise Port and Broward Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Hotel Dania Beach
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn And Suites