It wouldn't be true. I want to stay positive so I'll start with the list of Pros. My family stayed in a two queen bed suite. The room was huge compared to many other hotels. The room was also immaculate and very tastefully furnished. The rest of the hotel was also very clean, and maintained. The Pros need to be discussed. The hotel front desk staff was very unprofessional while tending to guests by gossiping amongst each other and not giving undivided attention to guests. The temperature in southern Florida should be reason enough to provide a complimentary water station with glasses. You can pour a hot coffee or tea but we had to pay $5 for 2 bottles of water. Also, I chose Homewood Suites for my family because in our previous stays in other Homewood Suites the breakfast and managers reception helped keep down the cost of eating out and having to eat restaurant food for every meal. The breakfast was comparable to other hotels but the managers reception was not even close to the high standards we have encountered in other Homewood Suites. Very disappointed. The pool was clean but there was no towel station to refresh or return used towels. The towels that were thrown over the chairs were so small and thin it reminded me of a hand towel. One last note. If you are vacationing or wanting to walk out of the hotel and be able to explore the area, you won't be able to. There it's anything within walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port with 124 studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. All rooms have full kitchens with a full size refrigerator, two burner stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaste, 32" HDTV and channels. Offering complimentary transportation to/from Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, free high speed internet access, complimentary Suite Start Hot breakfast, Welcome Home Reception Monday-Thursday and 24 hour fitness center. We even have an outdoor heated swimming pool and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport And Cruise Port
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Dania Beach