We stayed here twice within a month. We needed to park our car for 35 days due to cruise/train vacation, and Homewood Suites was one of the few hotels with longer stays available. The hotel is nice, with most of the stuff you expect. The pool area was especially lovely. As for our rooms, they were fine. Our last night was in a king suite, which had a real live separate bedroom. We felt the AC wasn't cold enough (even with the ceiling fan) and the pillows looked large but were mushy. The duvet slid out of the cover, so my suggestion is to take the duvet out and lay it over the cover. This will give you more options depending on the temperature.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport and Cruise Port with 124 studios, one bedroom and two bedroom suites. All rooms have full kitchens with a full size refrigerator, two burner stove, dishwasher, microwave, toaste, 32" HDTV and channels. Offering complimentary transportation to/from Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, free high speed internet access, complimentary Suite Start Hot breakfast, Welcome Home Reception Monday-Thursday and 24 hour fitness center. We even have an outdoor heated swimming pool and putting green. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, TravelUp, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Dania Beach
- Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport And Cruise Port