Homewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
US$122
US$112
Hotwire.com
1,163 results
All reviewscruise porthilton brandfull kitchenshuttle serviceevening receptionbedroom suitefree shuttlenext morninggreat place to staylauderdale airportfront desk stafflocal restaurantsbusiness centercomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationoatmealearly check
Reviewed 27 June 2014 via mobile

June, 15 - June 28, comfortable business conference. Meeting room comfortable, coffee, tea and water all day made the day off to a great start. Breakfast was awesome. Rooms were spacious and CLEAN. I will be back:)

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mrfreyre
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Great Hotel,very friendly people and they all deserve 5+++ stars however what is up with the shuttle service?
Myself and another lady waited almost 2 hours in the humid heat at the airport for the shuttle which we were frequently told was on its way.
Then on the way back to the airport the shuttle was slow and late returning so I missed my flight to the Port of Spain.
Would that stop me from staying at this place again? No absolutely not!!,the meal in the evening was very good and filling and the wine was good I even got a little extra food because I had such an early morning flight and I knew I wouldn't be able to get breakfast.
The people were very friendly always greeting you and joking around it actually felt like being at someones home.
Rooms were large ,well air conditioned and bed was very comfy.
I dont know what to tell you about the shuttle because during dinner others were complaining also so it wasnt just myself and the other lady that was waiting with me. Maybe rent a car,I know I will.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank KARLATX
Reviewed 27 June 2014

If you are starting a cruise , stay at Homewood Suites and make the beginning of your trip relaxing and be pampered by staying at a very clean hotel. The free evening meal and drinks added a very pleasant surprise and of course the full breakfast was terrific!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Catherine K
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Such a great nights sleep we purchased a Homewood collection bed for home. The staff was friendly and set us up with complimentary transportation to the Hard Rock Casino. Close by to some great restaurants and lots of delivery options on menus in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Check-in was busy - there was a line at 7PM when I arrived. The desk clerk was pleasant and efficient but too busy to thank me for my HHonors loyalty diamond status. The complimentary evening reception was due to close at 7:30 but at 7PM it was picked clean with no hope of being replenished.
If you're staying here before an early morning flight or cruise this is a great location and will meet your needs. If you're thinking of using this hotel as your base from which you'll explore Ft. Lauderdale and the surrounding area, think again. The hotel sits at the end of the runway of Ft. Lauderdale Hollywood airport, it's very near active railroad tracks and just a stones throw from busy I-95.
There is virtually nothing near this hotel in terms of restaurants of grocery stores. Access onto the property is a challenge due to the never ending traffic on Griffin Road.
I stayed for business and had an early flight out so this hotel met my needs. The quality is just what you should expect at a HWS - clean and well maintained.
I'll stay here again but only for business.

Room Tip: I was on the 5th floor facing the airport. I found the intermittent sound of the passing train quaint. I did not hear any jet noise. I slept well.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business