Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Dania Beach
Richmond, Virginia
“Good Stay”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

There isn't much in Dania Beach to me so I would say the location is just average. It is a stone's throw from the airport and maybe 7 minutes from the beach. The hotel is located in a cul de sac with about three other hotels. Didn't utilize the airport shuttle so I can't speak on that. No complaints except housekeeping needs to tighten up a little. During our pre-cruise stay there was a dirty wash cloth left in the shower and for our post-cruise stay it seems like the entire room had been cleaned but housekeeping decided to make up the bed instead of changing sheets etc for new guests. The sheets had marks on them and hair on them. It took nearly an hour to get clean sheets, pillow cases, etc. Even after that I would still stay here again.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Enjoi_Life
HyattDaniaBeach, General Manager at Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this review, 17 September 2011
Dear Enjoi_Life,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post comments about your recent stay. We apologize if your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit to South Florida.

Your Hyatt Place Team

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
hiawatha, ia
Reviewed 12 September 2011

Stayed here with family during an overnight flight layover. Much the same as other Hyatt Place's Ive stayed in- clean, new, with small convenient cafe. Outdoor pool. Convenient shuttle ride to airport.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled with family
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 11 September 2011

New, clean, close to I-95, but you do not hear any noise though we were very near. Excellent in all aspects. Exactly as promised in pictures and hotel features. Recommend for sure. Well located as well. Near to Aventura , and Hallandale Beach Blvd, many choices for shopping and eating. Gulfstream Village is a must see.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Hi ELVIRASaoPauloBrazil,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay at the Hyatt Place Fort Lauderdale Airport South with the Trip Advisor Community. We’re delighted to hear that everything that was promised was delivered. Our team takes great pride in their hotel. If you plan on traveling back to the area we look forward to meeting you again. Thanks for choosing to stay with us.

Ft Lauderdale
Reviewed 8 September 2011

My wife and I stayed here for 2 nights over Labor Day weekend just to get out of the house. The place was clean and quiet. It's pretty new so everything looks great. I paid $89 a night. My total for 2 nights was $197 with tax.

It's next to I-95 and Sirling Rd. It's about 3 miles from the beach. There is fast food and a strip mall within walking distance. A 16 theatre movieplex is within 1 mile. Dave & Busters is also with 1/2 mile.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Ive seen all hotels in the area and this by far is the best option. Hotel is new and very clean. The only thing to improve is the breakfast. More variety would be much better and 2 or 3 min before closing time they start to pick everything, from my point of view a little bit rude. The rest is very good. Hotel is beside I95 but you dont hear any noise. Rooms are very spacious and only thing missing is a microwave. Rooms are provided with everything including toothpast.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
HyattDaniaBeach, General Manager at Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this review, 28 August 2011
Hi Steveborguetti,

Thank you so much for choosing the Hyatt Place as your hotel choice in the Fort Lauderdale area. We greatly appreciate the comments and we always take them into consideration to better our service to you. We take great pride in catering to our guests and we strive to exceed your expectations with every stay. We hope to see you back in Fort Lauderdale again soon and look forward to being your choice hotel on your next trip to the Sunshine State.

New York City, New York
Reviewed 19 August 2011

This is a perfect example of a hotel that a road warrior loves. I must have stayed at 8-10 Hyatt Place hotels in the last couple of years and it's a compliment to say that they're all the same. The rooms are the same, the decor and food are the same. I know what I'm going to get and I look forward to that - especially the wonderful Hyatt bed.

At this location the staff was very cheerful and helpful and the property was spotless.

This one is an easy review.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled on business
Puerto Rico
Reviewed 16 August 2011

Wow I knew that this hotel had good ratings but this hotel went beyond my expectations!!! It should be Fort Lauderdale’s number one hotel. I stayed in this hotel property from August 13 to August 15 after coming in from a Royal Caribbean cruise.
First when checking in, the front desk employee was super fantastic, made me feel important, giving me a tour of the facilities on the first floor, which I’ve never seen that in any hotel chain; in addition allowed me to check in early. On the first floor there is a good gym, 24 hour ordering station for food, the menu was quite simple but served its purpose, I ordered a turkey sandwich at 2 am fast and delicious.
The hotel was very clean and very modern. It had very fast Wi-Fi .also the room was clean; the air conditioning systems was working properly. In addition the location of this hotel is great, walking distance from a mall and food also close from the I -95 highway
The hotel had a free shuttle service in a two mile radius, also provided service to the Hardrock hotel and casino every night from 8pm to 11pm. The driver was very friendly gave me his telephone number in case I needed to be picked up earlier.
What else I can say just stay here and you won’t be disappointed and you’ll get a good rate.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Hi Hiramg,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our property and service. Your experience is what our team strives to provide every guest. Hyatt Place has created a new model for hotel service which has separated us from the rest of the pack. We greatly appreciate you choosing to stay with us and look forward to making you a repeat Hyatt Place guest. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with the Trip Advisor community. If your travels bring you back to the Fort Lauderdale Area we look forward to welcoming you back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Dania Beach
HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Cambria Hotel & Suites Fort Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port
Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport South
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th Street Convention Center
Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale 17th ...
#13 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Hyatt Place Ft. Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port? Share your experiences!