HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port
US$122
US$110
Fairfield Inn
1,102 results
All reviewsfull kitchentwo bedroom suitefort lauderdaleliving areacruise portevening receptionmon thursbeer and winehome away from homelarge bathroombathroom doorfront desk staffale housefree shuttleshuttle servicefree breakfastwould stay here again
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Stayed at the Hyatt Summerfield Suites for July 4th weekend amd was very impressed with the studio suite, as well as with the overall cleanliness of the place.....from the lobby to the room. Housekeeping very attentive and concerned with patrons needs. Right across the street from a large shopping plaza! I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2011
HyattSFSManager, Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2011

Hi, oortizdavis,

We're thrilled to hear that you were able to take advantage of the Hyatt Summerfield Suites for your 4th of July Weekend. We appreciate your nice compliments and we hope to see you soon.

Thank You!

Hyatt Summerfield Suites TEAM…

Reviewed 22 September 2011

We stayed here for 1 night after flying into Miami from the UK. We booked it because it was new, modern and really suited our family with having 2 bedroom suites. We were not disappointed, it was super. Very clean and the beds were heaven. We found it hard to find anything modern and not too pricey in the Miami area. The only disappointment was we only stayed for a matter of hours before moving on. Breakfast was a nice bonus. We have booked to stay here for 3 nights July 2012 to investigate the area a little more as we liked it so much. You will not be disappointed, incredible value.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
HyattSFSManager, General Manager at HYATT house Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2011

Hi, East England Traveller,

Thank you very much for your compliments. It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. We are very glad that you had a wonderful stay even though it was short. Look forward to welcoming you back.

Thank You!

Your Hyatt Summerfield Suites TEAM…

Reviewed 20 September 2011

I stayed here in August last yr for a surgery recovery. Low and behold I needed yet another surgery so I booked the hyatt again and was happy I did. Even if I came to the area for a family vacation I would book this hotel. This time my grandmother came with me and could not believe the value. My surgeon gets a great rate here so it was incredible. I will be back again, except this time for a vacation. This is also the cleanest hotel I have EVER stayed in.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2011

This hotel was superb. I can not recommend it enough.

First of all, it was incredibly cheap. Only $135 (AAA rate) for a two bedroom suite with two beautiful bathrooms, a spacious living room with a pullout couch and a fully functional kitchen. This room should at at least cost double that price ! The hotel also had a huge, delicious complimentary breakfast and a wonderful pool area to relax in. The hotel feels brand new and is very modern and clean. We utilized the shuttle to and from the airport which was quick and easy. I can not think of one negative about this hotel. My family and I stayed here before our cruise and we didn't want to leave. We were even longing to go back to the Hyatt while we were on our cruise !

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Clarke19
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Hyatt Summerfieds Suites FLL Airport-SOUTH is NEW! The rooms and staff were even nicer than expected. It has beautiful travertine & marble large bathrooms and lovely large walk in showers. The rooms are LARGE & SUPER CLEAN. The staff is super friendly, sweet, and helpful. It's easy to see the Hyatt staff love their jobs because of the up beat atmosphere . The guest SHUTTLE picked us up from the airport and took us around to local places to eat or shop within a 3 mile distance of the Hyatt. Every morning there is a FREE FULL HOT BREAKFAST. It was delicious to say the least. The food tasted homemade. Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday there is a FREE GUEST EAT & MINGLE with FREE FOOD & DRINKS. This Hyatt we give two thumbs up!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple