“Superb Snorkeling Experience”

Private Scuba Lessons
Ranked #2 of 8 Tours in Dania Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Scuba Diving-The amazing sensation of another world that will transform your life in as little as one hour, your satisfaction guaranteed! If you are:- an adventure seeker- nature lover- adrenaline hound- ocean affecionados- honeymooners- dad and mom with kids over 10 yrs oldYou will go on the ride of your life, weightless without gravity. You are an explorer, an underwater pilot, and marine life observer all rolled into one SCUBA. SCUBA = Self Contained Underwater Breathing ApparatusScuba diving is a life-changing event in another element. You are in another world. You are able to breathing submerged and move around in three dimensions. Interacting with beautifully colored marine life up close. You are the aquarium.Florida is the third largest barrier reef in the world and the largest living reef in North America. Scuba diving south Florida and beach going over 900 miles of shoreline make for the best vacation and lifestyle in the worldYour Scuba Instructor is Laura Parke. She is a Registered Nurse and Native of Miami Florida. Having Scuba Certified over 800 people with happiness and joy. Serving in her 10th year as a full time Master Scuba Diving Instructor and Trainer. Go to the phone now to make a reservation. Always pool training first and weather permitting for your ultimate safety and well-being.Only Scuba Expert Instructor that guarantees a happy and joyous scuba diving experience or your money back!
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Superb Snorkeling Experience”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

Excellent Instructor who has patience while being very informative. Interacts well with children or adults. Always Safety Conscious wherever she is teaching. Rewarding and Pleasant Experience. Highly Recommend her and will definitely return for another lesson.
Wilson Patterson

Visited March 2013
2 Thank WilsonP249
LauraParke, Owner at Private Scuba Lessons, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
Thank you Wilson for being a great customer and a true southern Gentleman. I so appreciated having you there and look forward to your next visit snorkeling with me. Best regards.

St. Thomas
“Snorkeling Great Price!”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

We just snorkeled w Laura frm Private Scuba Lessons. Had a great time. Seen quite a few fish. Laura was patient w my 11 yr old son. She took him to sevral areas to show him lots of marine life. Good experience! Would recommend!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Jamie Z
Santa Clarita, California
3 attraction reviews
“Highly recommended.”
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I contacted Laura at PrivateScubaLessons.com because I had a very limited amount of time to work on some advanced SCUBA courses and I felt that private lessons would enable me to move along at a much faster pace and accomplish more in a shorter amount of time than I could ever do in a group with other divers. Laura was very accommodating. During our initial meeting, she assessed my previous training and capabilities, and mapped out a schedule that enabled me to complete two advanced programs within the time I had available. We spent several full days together, diving twice each day in different locations. Laura's thorough preparation and familiarity with the boats, personnel, and dive sites made everything run smoothly and exactly on schedule. Her personal insights and tips were extremely helpful, not only to me, but to others on the boat, as well. She was very observant and aware of everyone around her -- even those that she was not directly responsible for. She took the time to help calm nervous divers, assist them with their equipment, and make sure everyone was safe and followed proper procedures.

I would highly recommend Laura Parke and PrivateScubaLessons.com, whether you are just thinking about learning to SCUBA dive for the first time, or you are an experienced diver looking to expand your knowledge with advanced certifications. Laura is extremely patient and knowledgable, with a comforting and calm manner which inspires confidence. And because she works one-on-one or only with small, private groups, she will move along at whatever pace is most suitable for you.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Rick W
Hi Rick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your experience with me. So many people never make the effort to recognize and appreciate good service. It means a lot to me to have you speak out loud and tell others about a positive and educational experience. Looking forward to seeing you and diving with you in the future. Best regards.
Jersey Shore
“Thanks so much!”
Reviewed 17 March 2013

After months of planning, we finally came down and got our scuba lessons. What an awesome adventure............way better than imagined and was the highlight of our trip for sure. Laura was patient, insightful and a whole lot of fun but always with an eye out for safety. She knows her stuff!!! Learned lots. Thanks for a wonderful experience and I will recommend you again and again. Ellie & Mark

Visited March 2013
LauraParke, Owner at Private Scuba Lessons, responded to this review, 18 March 2013
Thank you so much for your kind review Look forward to seeing you again, very soon.
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Stoned , Bitter & UNPROFESSIONAL”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Stay away. There are so many qualified , professional instructors to use. She took my cash then kept cancelling on me. It wasn't untill i threatened legal action did she actually reschedule. When she did show up both days she was stoned. I smell the marijuana on her. she was rude, abrasive and has an attitude that she is god..I was embarrassed and learned a valuable lesson. Check her padi records she has many complaints and this is why she takes cash only.

Visited December 2012
8 Thank Dave B
LauraParke, Owner at Private Scuba Lessons, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Thank you for the disparaging review. If you had your facts straight you would notice I offer a money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.

Its odd, I did not have anyone named Dave B as a client nor ask me for a refund.

Another fact, I do accept credit cards as well. Once I sense someone is not experiencing happiness we find out why immediately and correct the situation.

If I do cancel on any customer it is for their own safety and well being. whether it is a medical issue or bad weather conditions. I always reschedule as soon as conditions make possible as I know many of my clients are from out of town.

Being in the scuba business over 10 years and on this site I am happy to say it took this long for someone to write a fake review.