“Safe, fun excellent SCUBA experience!!”

Private Scuba Lessons
Ranked #2 of 8 Tours in Dania Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover Scuba Diving-The amazing sensation of another world that will transform your life in as little as one hour, your satisfaction guaranteed! If you are:- an adventure seeker- nature lover- adrenaline hound- ocean affecionados- honeymooners- dad and mom with kids over 10 yrs oldYou will go on the ride of your life, weightless without gravity. You are an explorer, an underwater pilot, and marine life observer all rolled into one SCUBA. SCUBA = Self Contained Underwater Breathing ApparatusScuba diving is a life-changing event in another element. You are in another world. You are able to breathing submerged and move around in three dimensions. Interacting with beautifully colored marine life up close. You are the aquarium.Florida is the third largest barrier reef in the world and the largest living reef in North America. Scuba diving south Florida and beach going over 900 miles of shoreline make for the best vacation and lifestyle in the worldYour Scuba Instructor is Laura Parke. She is a Registered Nurse and Native of Miami Florida. Having Scuba Certified over 800 people with happiness and joy. Serving in her 10th year as a full time Master Scuba Diving Instructor and Trainer. Go to the phone now to make a reservation. Always pool training first and weather permitting for your ultimate safety and well-being.Only Scuba Expert Instructor that guarantees a happy and joyous scuba diving experience or your money back!
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Laura is the ultimate SCUBA instructor!! She is extremely professional In every aspect and I felt completely safe during my adventure while I was also having a great time. Laura is very accommodating and knows what she is doing, which allowed me to put my complete faith and trust in her knowledge and expertise. We went to a great dive site where we saw giant starfish and many tropical fish swam right past us. Very reasonably priced and a bargain if you truly realize what you are getting for your money. I also had the oppotunity to snorkel with her and while nothing can beat diving, if you are just getting started, guided snorkeling with professional instruction is the way to go to ensure a positive fun experience. I would highly recommend Laura Parke!!! She is the best!!!!

3  Thank Denise G
in 2 reviews
"equipment"
"florida"

Reviewed 9 April 2013

Excellent Instructor who has patience while being very informative. Interacts well with children or adults. Always Safety Conscious wherever she is teaching. Rewarding and Pleasant Experience. Highly Recommend her and will definitely return for another lesson.
Wilson Patterson

2  Thank WilsonP249
LauraParke, Owner at Private Scuba Lessons, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2013

Thank you Wilson for being a great customer and a true southern Gentleman. I so appreciated having you there and look forward to your next visit snorkeling with me. Best regards.

Reviewed 4 April 2013

We just snorkeled w Laura frm Private Scuba Lessons. Had a great time. Seen quite a few fish. Laura was patient w my 11 yr old son. She took him to sevral areas to show him lots of marine life. Good experience! Would recommend!

2  Thank Jamie Z
Reviewed 3 April 2013

I contacted Laura at PrivateScubaLessons.com because I had a very limited amount of time to work on some advanced SCUBA courses and I felt that private lessons would enable me to move along at a much faster pace and accomplish more in a shorter amount of time than I could ever do in a group with other divers. Laura was very accommodating. During our initial meeting, she assessed my previous training and capabilities, and mapped out a schedule that enabled me to complete two advanced programs within the time I had available. We spent several full days together, diving twice each day in different locations. Laura's thorough preparation and familiarity with the boats, personnel, and dive sites made everything run smoothly and exactly on schedule. Her personal insights and tips were extremely helpful, not only to me, but to others on the boat, as well. She was very observant and aware of everyone around her -- even those that she was not directly responsible for. She took the time to help calm nervous divers, assist them with their equipment, and make sure everyone was safe and followed proper procedures.

I would highly recommend Laura Parke and PrivateScubaLessons.com, whether you are just thinking about learning to SCUBA dive for the first time, or you are an experienced diver looking to expand your knowledge with advanced certifications. Laura is extremely patient and knowledgable, with a comforting and calm manner which inspires confidence. And because she works one-on-one or only with small, private groups, she will move along at whatever pace is most suitable for you.

1  Thank Rick W

Hi Rick,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell others about your experience with me. So many people never make the effort to recognize and appreciate good service. It means a lot to me to have you speak out loud and tell others about a positive and educational experience. Looking forward to seeing you and diving with you in the future. Best regards.