“My favorite store”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“My favorite store”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

You could shop only at Bass Pro Shops for the rest of your life. Let's face it, they have food, clothing, shelter (tents), ways to gather food (fishing and hunting gear) and cook it (huge camping section) and even candy, footwear and jewelry!

Visited November 2013

Friendship, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Bass Pro”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I went there and ate at the bar two nights in a row. The food was good and the people were friendly and gave good service. The restaurant looks great but I was by my self and didn't want to make a production out of eating. The sushi was excellent.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 277 helpful votes
“Great shopping experience”
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Fishing equipment for fresh and salt water, camping, hunting, hiking, shooting, bow hunting, boating, sunglasses, diving, clothing, boats, and everything else you can imagine for the outdoors. The place is lots of fun, very clean, and staff is always professional and helpful. I shop here all the time with the kids, its always a good time. They have a restaurant, bar, and sushi bar on premises, so there is no reason to leave. They are also right next door to the IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame...........another great spot to spend some time if your into fishing.

if this review helps your planning, please leave me a helpful vote......ENJOY

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Friendly service and Many products made in USA”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I go out of my way to find made almost anywhere other than CHINA. Prices are very competitive and staff are always friendly. Steve teaches a great fly tieing class.

Florida
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“We love this place!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We love to fish and there are plenty of great rods, reels, lures, and line for us to chose from. What makes this place even better is their restaurant! They have great fresh sushi, and amazing fish sandwiches such as grouper dolphin. Their rasberry ice tea is also great! We have made it a tradition to visit and eat here on our way to the Bahamas, thinking of it as our last big meal before spending a week fishing on remote out islands.