Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port
Ranked #4 of 20 Hotels in Dania Beach
Reviewed 29 November 2013

The staff are professional and friendly. The rooms are clean and comfortable. It's nice to have a dining room with good food attached to the hotel. Shuttle services to the ship and to the airport were more than satisfactory. I would recommend this hotel and will certainly stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Cheryl B
HGIFLLFH, Guest Services at Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Dear Cheryl B,

We certainly expect to see you soon as it was a pleasure to have you stay with us!! Thank you for your feedback and also for choosing us as your choice of stay, here at The Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port we strive to make your stay as enjoyable as ever. Hope to see you soon!

GSR - HGI Ft. Lauderdale

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The hotel, was clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was exceptional. Location was convieant to I-95 which allowed easy access for trip to Miami and West Palm Beach area. I will certainly use this hotel when I am in the area again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Dennis C,

It brings us great pleasure that you had a wonderful stay with us, thank you for such generous feedback and also for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port as your choice of stay. Look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Convenient location, free shuttle, free parking, an EXCELLENT breakfast, rooms are great, and service was super friendly. A good price on top of it all. Why wouldn't you stay here.

I like the location, plenty of restaurants and shopping just across the street. A mere minutes to the airport, but was never bothered by any noise. The breakfast that came with my room was not the typical spread of most hotel breakfasts; omelets, waffles and french toast to order, plus a few dozen other options. The staff was great and I enjoyed a few side conversations through out my stay with them. I will definitely be coming back.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear Graybeard73.

We are pleased to see you enjoyed your stay as our team takes great pride in exceeding each guest’s expectations, We are aware that you have many options in the Hilton family. Therefore, we thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport for your accommodations. We appreciate your comments and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

We were catching an early flight out of Ft Lauderdale so we were looking for a hotel that had shuttle service early. They have shuttle service every 1/2 hour 24 hours a day. Very convenient and prompt. Because it was still too early for breakfast, you could see a cook in the back starting to prepare for breakfast and I wished I could have stayed. It looked like it would have been great.
They did have coffee for us early travelers which was nice. Overall, you can't go wrong staying here!

Room Tip: I didn't hear anything so you don't have to worry about noise. This automatically gives the...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear avanti43,

Thank you for your generous feedback! We are happy to hear your stay was satisfactory. Maybe next time you'll have time and stay with us for breakfast! Thank you once again for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise port as your choice of stay!

Reviewed 22 November 2013

When I made the reservation I was offered a late check out of 2pm so I accepted. When I checked in the desk clerk confirmed the late check out. After spending the morning by the pool I went back to my room to shower. My room key turned off at noon and I was locked out of my room. The house cleaner would not let me in to the room. I went to the front deck and the clerk said there was no record of a late check out. When I explained the history she did reset my key card. Just a little inconvenience.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Dear Fred C,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport- Cruise Port as your choice of stay. We're sorry for the little inconvinence you had regarding your late check out, these feedbacks are also used as learning tools for all of us and we will make sure next time we meet your high expectations.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

This is a pretty regular Hilton Garden level hotel.

Hotel is clean throughout and the room sizes and comfort levels are good.

On the rooms only one real reservation, the air conditioning whilst perfectly effective at cooling the room is a little like having a sherman tank in your bedroom.It really was extremely loud when it came on, not a real big deal as I had it turned off at night but when the heat cranks up and you need it on throughout it would be a real problem for me.

We used the business board rooms and these were very good, well laid out, well catered, good comms etc.All in all a good base to do a couple of days business.

A real positive here are the staff.Without exception they were friendly and extremely helpful and clearly gave a damn about the guests experience.

Has a good little pool area and decent bar, food pretty standard fare but the free shuttle service got us out to some great restaurants really efficiently

We will use this hotel again and given the value I really rate it...

Room Tip: I had a regular room and it was great. If you need a cold room to sleep bring some ear defenders as...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank richard c

Dear Richard C,

Thank you for selecting the Hilton Garden Inn Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood Airport for your recent visit to South Florida. We are pleased that you chose to stay with us. We are sorry to hear the problem you had the air conditioning and will have our Engineering team working on it right away.

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Stayed at the HGI the Saturday before my cruise on November 9th. Place was clean, staff was friendly and helpful. The shuttle picks you up and takes you to the property. They offer shuttle service to local restaurants if you want to go out or you can eat there. I also had them arrange a cab to pick me and to take me to the cruise port the next day. They offer a shuttle service for $8 dollars a person but I decided to take my own cab. I will stay here again on a future visit to Fort Lauderdale.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank DukeUSA

Dear DukeUSA,

Thank you so much for choosing The Hilton Garden Inn Ft. Lauderdale Airport-Cruise Port as your choice of stay and thank you for such great feedback. We are happy to hear your experience was satisfactory and hope to see you again in the near future!