“Terrible!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Toronto, Canada
“Terrible!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Upon checking into our hotel, the conceirge suggested ordering food from Cyber Pizza Cafe.
We ordered wings, pizza, caesar salad and mozzarella sticks. It took 1 1/2hrs to be delivered, the delivery man told us his car broke down. Then he told us our order was incorrect, the pizza was correct but they didn't send the correct amount of wings or the mozzarella sticks.
The Pizza was good, however the wings were dried out no taste. The Mozzarella sticks were rubbery. The caesar salad dressing is very vinegary.
Maybe it was a bad night for them, but we will not be ordering again from here on our next trip!!

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank dcola

South Florida
“You're Missing Out!”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I have been hesitant to try Cyber Pizza Cafe, even though I live close by, because, in the past, the space has been a revolving door of restaurants that never were very good and that never seemed to last a very long time. I changed my mind though when I was exhausted after a long day and had forgotten to defrost something for dinner for the family. Having grown tired of IHOP, Denny's and the diner, I decided to log on to Cyber Pizza's site and order dinner AND DELIVERY! (Big plus).
I want to kick myself for having waited this long to try the place. The food was great! The kids loved their mini-pizza, my husband scarfed his ravioli, and my chicken parm dinner was sooooo good. Garlic knots were garlicky and cheesy and greasy (in a good way) and yummy. They "New York Style" pizza was definitely reminiscent of home too.
Delivery was prompt and courteous. Food was great. What more can I say?

They have an extensive (EXTENSIVE) menu of anything and everything from breakfast sandwiches to dessert pizzas to empanadas to zuppa di pesce. And the prices are reasonable too. I am looking forward to ordering again and maybe eating in too.

Oh and if you have a really late night of partying, they are OPEN and THEY DELIVER until 4 AM!!!!

Thanks Cyber Pizza!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Alessia L
Winnipeg,Manitoba
“Friendly staff and delicious pizza”
Reviewed 16 December 2013

I went there to use the computer to print out cruise documentation. James was very helpful and couldn't do enough for us. I promised we would return after the cruise to eat ( they would not accept money for all of the time and printing on the computer ) and ordered a deluxe pizza. It was hot, fresh, cheesy and tasty. Will definitely return next time I am in Dania.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank wishfulinwinnipeg
Hollywood, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DELICIOUS FOOD!!! FOOD BIBLE HAHA”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

have visited this place a few times it never fails there cooks are just amazing! the cuban sub and lemon pepper wings are to die for! if i could eat it everyday i would. everyone there is friendly especially pablo (owner) he makes you feel at home! will deff keep ordering from here every chance i get have recommended many friends and family!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jennilouis
Miami Beach, Florida
“Over price worest then a fast food chain pizza place”
Reviewed 4 May 2013 via mobile

Overprice better places in area. Dirty. We wanted to try a new place that was not a chain pizza place like Pizza Hut or Dommionos. This is just plain bad. Take worest then microwave pizza not much to say pluss when we went for pickup it was dirty

• Visited April 2013