“A definite highlight of Dania Beach”

Gallery of Amazing Things
Ranked #2 of 6 Shopping in Dania Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come explore New Times reader's choice award for best Art Gallery in Broward and Palm Beach! Art and Design Center, Museum, multi gallery and specialty stores all under 50,000 square feet. The Gallery of Amazing Things was founded in 2012. Located at the former site of the Graves Museum of Archaeology & Natural History and flaunting over 40,000 square feet of event space, Gallery of Amazing Things is the ideal destination for your next gala, reception, meeting, special event, or private function. You make it happen, we'll make it amazing!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
New York City, New York
“A definite highlight of Dania Beach”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I read about the museum in the SunSentinel article and decided I must take my friend and go see it. I rang the doorbell on the North side of the building and was told someone would come and greet me once I was buzzed inside. I was not expecting a personal tour-guide, so when a young lady, Rebecca, said she would be escorting us around, I was very pleased. She took us through the gallery and we were excited to see some Doulton figures from our own collections. Rebecca also explained that this venue is available for party rentals and what an exciting place it can be! After seeing the amazing first floor, we were escorted upstairs to see the museum. It was truly a sight! The chihuly especially was magnificent! Overall the experience was wonderful and I would definitely return.

Billingham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Simply Stunning....!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

I can honestly say that I have never seen a finer collection of quality ceramics, and important decorative arts pieces under one roof…. and that is only WMODA on the 2nd floor.

Add to that the very aptly named Gallery of Amazing things, and you have without doubt, THE must visit destination in Florida. With a team of staff and management who are not only friendly and knowledgeable, but are clearly passionate about what they do. It is quite simply stunning!

Do allow plenty of time for your visit, as if you are like me, you won’t want to leave in any great hurry.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank PaultWebster
Dublin, Ireland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Really is amazing”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Visited the Gallery on a whim while on holiday in Florida last month, and am I glad I did. What a fantastic and interesting place to spend a few hours.

The guys running it are super helpful and insightful. It was a gem and a surprise.

Highly recommended

1 Thank unaontour
Franklin Square, New York
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Beyond Amazing”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

l Love visiting The Galley .. Truly AMAZING.... And who dosn't love making a purchase ot two .......Special thanks To Aaron Rimpey who took the time to show me around the WMODA (WIENER MUSEUM OF DECOARTIVE ARTS)... A definate stop on my next trip to Florida

1 Thank Jjison1952
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An Incredible Must See !!!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I visited the Gallery of Amazing Things on our trip to South Florida last month and so happy that we did. There are truly amazing things everywhere you look in the gallery. I would highly recommend visiting this unique place for anyone that is in the area!

Visited March 2014