“Am I surprised this attraction closed down?”
Review of Dania Beach Hurricane - CLOSED

Dania Beach Hurricane
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

You could tell boomers never paid a professional to check out this roller coaster to make sure it was up to code. I was talked into by a friend to ride on it and I thought I seriously was going to die. Boomers has turned into such a trashy park it's for deadbeats...

1  Thank Robele4

Reviewed 1 August 2013

Sorry to have to tell you, although the structure is still part of the skyline, the ride is closed. It was a fun, wooden roller coaster. I think the South Florida termites got the best of it.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Unfortunately we found this on our last day, on our way to the airport. We had a couple of hours and was happy to spend the time there.

Reviewed 2 November 2012

Apparently trying to maintain a wooden roller coaster in the Florida humidity became too much of a financial burden and this coster closed in May. While there are roller coaster fans trying to get another park to purchase it and relocate it, it appears that it may have run it's last riders. Very sad.

1  Thank Hokiechip
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Good drinks, nice people, great music, pool tables, darts, but very smokey inside, leave there smelling like smoke.