With the good reviews of this property and the convenience, it is unfortunate that a hidden charge comes up at checkout with the front desk staff having absolutely no intention of changing the bill. I was charged a higher amount for one night out of 2 due to a boat show in the area. True, i was in the area for business, but not for this show. As a loyal Marriott customer, i will most likely avoid this property the next time around. I would suggest that the manager gets some of this staff retrained when it comes to customer service and the attitude his staff takes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites