It was an ok place for us to go the night before our cruise. Definitely overpriced for the shabby, dated rooms that smelled like air freshener covering up old smell. They need to rip out the old carpet and update, which they are in the process of doing which is great for them, but not for our recent stay. The lobby is over 50% closed off and torn up, so it wasn't a great place for our family to hang out in the evening or for the mediocre morning breakfast. The plus' are the comfortable beds and the outdoor pool area with seating, although you can hear and see the traffic noise from the busy road and highway. The hotel was walking to many restaurants and a shopping center. The staff is Very nice and the hotel will be a much better place when the remodeling is done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites