Nice clean rooms, helpful staff and hot breakfast. It was the perfect place for our pre-cruise stay. Complimentary shuttle from the airport to the hotel and from the hotel to the cruise port. The hotel is with walking distance of several fast food restaurants. If you feel like walking farther there are more restaurants and a shopping center. Skip Kmart and buy your wine at the gas station. Kmart had a good selection but the slowest staff ever. Took over 1/2 hour to check out! Nice pool at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suite, non-smoking Marriott hotel offering large spacious work space and sleeping area with pull-out sofa, microwave, refrigerator and microwave. Perfect location for a pre-cruise stay, layovers, long-term stay or a quick getaway. The hotel is convenient to all major highways, beaches, shopping, dining and entertainment. Includes scheduled transportation to/from Fort Lauderdale Airport. Complimentary transportation to Port Everglades is available upon request. Return transportation from the cruise port is also provided for a small fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your SpringHill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Hotel Dania Beach
- Springhill Suites Dania Beach
- Dania Beach Springhill Suites