other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Terrible - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Paul C
Biddulph, United Kingdom
“PRISON WOULD BE MORE FUN!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We are currently have the misfortune of staying at this accomodation through VHC. Having stayed in the area 4 times previously this is the worst experience we have ever had of staying in the US and will never stay again.

The gated Champions Gate community has banners saying ' live like a champion'..... more like LIVE LIKE A CHUMP!!'

As i write i have spent 2 hours lying awake ( as have my wife and 2 children again) listening to a 'pool party' AGAIN !!! with screaming and shouting with no consideration at 12 midnight for the third time in 8 days by various neighbours. I have a young family and am no party pooper but would not let anyone in my party do this to others....

I spoke at 230AM on Saturday the 29th with the VHC conceierge about the issues and told that no one on champions gate was avalibale to deal with this and someone would come back to us to see what could be done. 72 hours on and nothing... no communication... no comment.. nothing.

I have never seen anything like this before, maybe i am being naive but if you want to spend time and money on an experience like this then you should know what you are letting yourself in for.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

This is a disgrace and in my opinion should book a villa with owners direct for a better villa/ better value/ better holiday.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;