We exchanged our timeshare for a stay here since we were visiting Disney & Universal with our kids & grandkids. We had 5 adults & 4 children and had plenty of space for all of us in a 4 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath townhouse. We had a master bedroom upstairs with a king bed, ensuite bathroom with a jacuzzi tub, walk-in closet, dresser, TV and a small balcony (but no chairs on it); 2 other bedrooms upstairs with queen beds, dresser & TV; a full bathroom upstairs; then another master downstairs with a king bed, ensuite bathroom, dresser and TV. That room looks like it was supposed to be a lock-out, but it's permanently locked. There was also a half-bath downstairs. The full kitchen was stocked with dishes, glasses, silverware and cookware. They do give you a small bottle of dish soap and 1 packet of dishwasher soap, but you have to provide the rest. We stayed at 2908 Calabria, which is way in the back, so we had to drive to get to the pool. The pool was nice with a slide and a lazy river, plus there's 1 side that has the zero entry which is nice for the smaller children. There's a playground right there, a volleyball area and a bar. The drinks were pricey. With our unit being in the back, we didn't have any internet access...apparently there's some wifi, but it's not available in every unit. You can go to the internet cafe when it's open, but it costs $5 for 20 minutes. We didn't have much cell service, either, so we couldn't even use our phones when we wanted to look up something. It's been a few years since we've been to Disney, so there were times we wanted to go online to check out some things. There isn't daily maid service (most timeshares don't have it), but they did come on Tuesday and change out all the towels and empty the trash. We had our own garbage can outside and the garbage was picked up twice a week. The staff made sure all the cans went out to the street and were put back after. Nearby is just about anything you would need: Walmart, Target, Publix, gas station, CVS, liquor store, etc. Disney was an easy 20 minute drive...none of the horrible traffic we've experienced when we had to travel I4! Universal was a little further, maybe 35 or 40 minutes, but still an easy commute. Staff was always pleasant, and check-in & check-out was quick and easy. We definitely would stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villas at Regal Palms are the exclusive upgraded three- and four-bedroom townhomes within the Regal Palms Resort. Of the nearly 600 units on property, the Villas account for a small percentage of the total. They are noted for their spaciousness, amenities and tastefully-appointed décor. The 1,679-square foot Monarch and 1,376-square foot Colonnade are highly upgraded over the standard Regal Palms Resort units and include full kitchens, granite countertops, wood flooring and stainless steel appliances in addition to full-size washer-dryers, flat screen TVs and outdoor terraces. The Villas can easily accommodate large travel parties and provide all the comforts of home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Villas at Regal Palms Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas At Regal Palms Hotel Davenport
- Villas At Regal Palms Resort And Spa
- Hotel At Regal Palms
- Villas At Regal Palms Resort & Spa Florida/Davenport