Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston
Groupon.com
US$244
US$199
  • Pool
Comfort Inn & Suites Maingate South(Davenport)(Great Value!)
US$74
Priceline
US$67
US$62
Priceline
US$125
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
1,079 results
All reviewspool areabedroom condopublix supermarkettop floorwasher dryerfull kitchenstayed in buildingfree internethot tubon site restaurantgas stationpoolside bargarbage bagsthree bedroomchampions gateliving areaweek stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Hi, if anybody that works there is reading this, please read. Tuscana was a really fun experience. However, I left something. I was in room 8204. If anybody could find a stuffed animal that had a heart that said 'Love You!' On it. It's a childhood memory and I can't sleep without it. If you could mail it to us, that would be great.

• Stayed: July 2014
tuscana1, Director of Sales at Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! GREAT NEWS! I have the cute little stuffed animal on my desk to send back to you. Please contact the resort and request the sales department so we can get your mailing information and I will get it back to you asap. We don't want you to have sleepless nights.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Having driven from Washington DC to Orlando over a 6 day period, Tuscana Resort was to be our Final Destination for the remaining 9 nights of our holiday. We arrived very late at night, but our keys were in a lock box (that I couldn't find initially) and with one phone call a concierge came and helped me out. The apartment itself was excellent. Spotless clean, and very spacious. It was actually a 3 bed of which we only used one. It had a lovely balcony overlooking the golf course where we sat each morning for breakfast. The pool and the facilities were excellent. We only had one lunch there and it was delicious. If I had to make any negative comment, I felt the staff were very brusque. I found this very unusual. Having said that I would recommend and indeed did recommend to my Australian who visited this May and loved it as much as I did.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank deewol
tuscana1, Director of Sales at Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for writing a nice review on our Tuscana Resort. We are glad you found our resort relaxing and comfortable. We look forward to having you as our guest during your next vacation to our area.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Wow what a fab place to stay! Dream holiday from the moment we checked in as we got upgraded!
We had a minor problem with freezer but within ten mins of calling reception maintenance had come and fixed it.
Well equipped spacious spotless apartment a true home from home.
Pool side tavern food was of excellent quality only downside is you are not allowed to take any of your own food and drink (even soft drinks) to pool area and bar is quite pricey.
But had a an amazing holiday can't wait to book again!

Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank ameLiverpool
tuscana1, Director of Sales at Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

We are very happy your Family enjoyed their holiday at our resort. We are glad you found the condo spacious and clean and the pool area relaxing and refreshing. We look forward to having you as our guest during your next Central Florida vacation.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

The room quality is determined by the room owner. Ours was poor. When I complained to the front desk they told me they had no control over the quality, they only provided the rental availability for the owner. Bottom line, nice exterior facilities but poor room accommodations and a unconcerned management give this place a low grade. I won't be back no matter how cheap. Once you've stayed at some of the better Orlando facilities you get spoiled. I wrote a nice long letter in detail explaining all the problems and never heard a word from the management. This seems to be the only way to warn people of any potential problems. I talked to several who loved the place and others who were not so inclined. Evidently a cheap rental converts to not having enough money to keep your room updated and furnished.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank dennislee52
tuscana1, Director of Sales at Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

We are sorry you didn't have a pleasant stay with us and I have forwarded your comments to our staff. We do have standards for the owners to maintain their condos and we are in the process of updating amenities at the resort to enhance our guest's experience and stay. We do take our guests issues seriously and respond accordingly. We did have a transition of General Managers and we can not locate a letter from you detailing your concerns. We do apologize for any issues that did occur during your stay with us and hope you give us the opportunity to extend our hospitality during your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Returned from a 2 week holiday staying here in June. 3 adults and 3 children stayed in a 3 bed condo. Plenty of space, very clean. Balcony was very safe for the children with a mesh surrounding it. As others have mentioned there is slight noise from the rooms above walking around but not that it bothered us. The only downside is the lack of WiFi.

POOL is lovely and really warm, lots of sunbeds. We ate in the restaurant once and it was a really nice meal and reasonably priced too.

You defiantly need a car to stay here but it is ideally located for all the parks with Disney a 15 minutes drive away and 25 minutes to International Drive area.

We would recommend this resort and wouldn't hesitate staying here again.

Room Tip: Block 7 & 8 are in a good position. Close to Pool and away from I4
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 3Boys93

Thank you for your review and we are so glad you were our guest during your first visit to Florida. We are happy your found our condos spacious and our pool area relaxing. You will happy to know we are in the process of adding wifi to the rooms. We look forward to having you as our guest during your next Central Florida vacation.