“Perfect Perfection!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Phenix City, Alabama
“Perfect Perfection!!!”
Reviewed 5 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

We're a family of 8 who recently stayed in Sharon's villa and it was awesome!!! This spacious villa was everything we imagined it to be plus more. When we walked in the house my wife's grandmother was amazed that the house was the spitting image of the photos we had shown her days prior to our arrival (older people are always optimistic about things of that nature). The house was clean and smelled fresh, the carpet upstairs was spotless. I'm a germaphobe but the cleanliness of the house made me feel at home. The open kitchen was beautiful. The decor and chosen colors were perfectly put together. The overall space of the downstairs area was a 10. The cooking/eating utensils were easy for us to find. The house had EVERYTING we needed for our stay. The downstairs bedroom was perfect for an elderly or disabled person who can't climb stairs. She loved it. The upstairs portion of the house was wonderful. The sitting area upstairs was ideal for the 4 children who don't like to watch the same television shows as the adults. The bedrooms were spacious enough for everyone and so we're the bathrooms. The beds we're comfortable and there were plenty of towels for us to use with the pool. The game room was a big hit for the whole family with a sitting/eating area as well and it being air conditioned was a plus. The pool was blissful. The pool was a nice size for all 8 of us. The sitting area was a nice touch and it hosted many of our breakfast and lunch meals. The area of the house was quite convenient. My wife and her grandmother quickly found the shopping area and grocery stores, there was even a movie theater in the same shopping mall.The overall house/villa and area was wonderful. The price was unbelievable. We've stayed in the Kissimmee/Davenport area many times and this house by far was the most reasonable priced. Sharon was very nice and easy to contact and communicate with. She was very accommodating. I would recommend this house/villa to anyone.
The Frazier Family
July 2017

BennyinLo...
London, United Kingdom
“Home from Home”
Reviewed 24 January 2017 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Well where to start. Well initially I found this villa via a tourist type website about All things Orlando. It was a new build villa, the pictures looked immaculate, I loved the decor and the facilities that it offered including a really nice sized pool. I did contact the owners who were professional and very friendly. I was going with my family and my wife's Mum and Dad, so I was really looking for at least 4 bedrooms and bathrooms. So we decided it was perfect for us. So on arriving at the Villa, it was just as I had pictured. Immaculate inside, everything just looked co clean and untouched. The beds were perfect, and the bathrooms were huge. It is a huge space, there are hidden corners everywhere. The games room in the air conditioned converted garage was enjoyed by all. It's location is pretty central for all your Entertainment parks and not too far from either East or West coasts which are definitely worth a look. So we had a wonderful 10 days in the Villa, the kids loved it, the outdoor pool was such a bonus. Shops and shopping are close by, in terms of location and facilities it is pretty much unbeatable. One last thing I would add is that in my opinion the rental costs for this brand new villa are very reasonable. You do get an awful lot for your money considering the quality of furnishings and the sheer size of the living space. Wouldn't hesitate a moment when I next visit Florida.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing