Dirty. Roaches. Outdated. Stained Linens & pillows. Stains on sofas. Marks on walls. Dirty Carpet. Smudges on the light switches. Mold in the sliding doors. Mold in the ice maker part of the freezer (refrigerator). Paid for pool heat and it was never turned on (my refund is being processed). Air Hockey table doesn't work. Computer doesn't turn on. We didn't spend much time in the house because we were at the parks most of the time, however, when we returned back to the house we found a roach crawling down through the ice maker (and by the way it's not from leaving the door/windows open or from leaving food out--we didn't do any of those things--this property simply had bugs). On our first day there, we walked through all the rooms; to our shock, in the kids room, there was a woman's swimsuit panty liner stuck to the dresser drawer. I submitted multiple emails and made multiple phone calls--didn't receive fast responses. The only fast response received was when we requested an iron and ironing board. Do yourself a favor and spend your money somewhere else. We paid standard rates. No discount. We could have easily afforded to stay somewhere else. The pictures and property description were deceiving. We will never stay here again!