The Bella Piazza complex is a wonderful community. However, DO NOT rent through PREMIER RESORT PROPERTIES or iTRIP. They are a horrible management company and they manage approximately 6 or 8 units at Bella Piazza, unfortunately. My husband and I signed a deal with them in June 2013 for a 2-1/2 month stay beginning Dec 15. When we arrived and entered the unit, it had not been cleaned at all from the prior guests. According to their reservation calendar for this unit on line, no one had occupied it for two weeks prior. No one EVER answers the phone at this mgmt company, same goes with their after-hours "emergency" number as well. After leaving a phone message and sending e-mails after waiting an hour, someone finally returned my call and they dispatched the cleaning service. It was two hours later and we were able to settle in. Then on Jan 31, while my husband & I were enjoying our breakfast (10:20ish a.m.), a questionable-looking cleaning lady entered the condo on her own accord (the locks are digital with the mgmt team having one code to enter, the cleaning service another code and the tenant has yet another code) and demandingly said we had a 10 a.m. check out time. (Our signed contract was thru Feb 28). After several phone calls and messages left (because remember no one with this management company ever answers their phone) it was finally settled that they had entered inappropriately. The only apology received was from the owner of iTrip stating "no one is perfect and we try to accommodate our guests in the best way possible." We never felt safe after this episode. With that being said, it's too bad the actual owners of 906 Charo Pkwy #433 don't change management companies. It is a beautiful 3-bedroom 3-bath condo on the third (top) floor. The grounds are meticulously maintained and the swimming pool area is expansive and sparkling clean. Bella Piazza is walking distance to a Publix grocery store, an Applebees and a couple local watering holes. Try locating a Bella Piazza unit thru Aqua Disney Rentals or IPG Florida Homes, or another independent owner. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions. You will not regret staying at Bella Piazza but you will regret renting through Premier Resort Properties or iTrip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully furnished Mediterranean style Bella Piazza Luxury condo in Orlando just minutes from Disney world, golf and shopping. Fully furnished kitchen with granite counter top and complete house ware items. Spacious Unit 1600 sq. ft. decorated with all modern furniture and can sleep up to 10 people comfortably with three full bathrooms & in-suite Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bella Piazza Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Piazza Condominiums Hotel Davenport
- Bella Piazza Condominiums Florida/Davenport