“Condo Great - - Management Co. Not So Much”

Bella Piazza Condominiums
Reviewed 5 August 2014

The Bella Piazza complex is a wonderful community. However, DO NOT rent through PREMIER RESORT PROPERTIES or iTRIP. They are a horrible management company and they manage approximately 6 or 8 units at Bella Piazza, unfortunately. My husband and I signed a deal with them in June 2013 for a 2-1/2 month stay beginning Dec 15. When we arrived and entered the unit, it had not been cleaned at all from the prior guests. According to their reservation calendar for this unit on line, no one had occupied it for two weeks prior. No one EVER answers the phone at this mgmt company, same goes with their after-hours "emergency" number as well. After leaving a phone message and sending e-mails after waiting an hour, someone finally returned my call and they dispatched the cleaning service. It was two hours later and we were able to settle in. Then on Jan 31, while my husband & I were enjoying our breakfast (10:20ish a.m.), a questionable-looking cleaning lady entered the condo on her own accord (the locks are digital with the mgmt team having one code to enter, the cleaning service another code and the tenant has yet another code) and demandingly said we had a 10 a.m. check out time. (Our signed contract was thru Feb 28). After several phone calls and messages left (because remember no one with this management company ever answers their phone) it was finally settled that they had entered inappropriately. The only apology received was from the owner of iTrip stating "no one is perfect and we try to accommodate our guests in the best way possible." We never felt safe after this episode. With that being said, it's too bad the actual owners of 906 Charo Pkwy #433 don't change management companies. It is a beautiful 3-bedroom 3-bath condo on the third (top) floor. The grounds are meticulously maintained and the swimming pool area is expansive and sparkling clean. Bella Piazza is walking distance to a Publix grocery store, an Applebees and a couple local watering holes. Try locating a Bella Piazza unit thru Aqua Disney Rentals or IPG Florida Homes, or another independent owner. Feel free to e-mail me with any questions. You will not regret staying at Bella Piazza but you will regret renting through Premier Resort Properties or iTrip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank jlzick

Reviewed 8 July 2014

We rented a 2 bedroom condo for a week for what was basically the same price as a cheap Disney area hotel. The condo was very clean and nicely decorated. It had everything we needed from coffee makers to really nice serving bowls, pots and pans and flatware. The bathroom had a nice shower with great water pressure and a huge jacuzzi tub. I went out to buy storage containers to pack lunches for when we were out but had I just looked I would've seen the condo had that available as well. Check in/out was super convenient - even if my gps took me off to some remote road in a very scary area. I feel like the owners thought of everything and made this a very comfortable vacation for my whole family. The pools/hot tubs were nice, the children's pool play area was perfect. The resort is very near stores and an arcade so when you are not at the parks there is plenty to do near by. If I ever have a reason to be in Florida for a week again I will absolutely stay here again. Only advice, check to make sure all the outlets are working I plugged my phone in assuming it was charging only to find it an hour later dead. Not all the electrical outlets worked.

Room Tip: Ask to be away from the arcade area. I was near the arcade and there was music that played late. It...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Lorie H
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We rented a 4 bedroom unit the last week in June.The pictures make it look like it is huge, which it is not, but that is ok...we paid $10000 for the week. Got our info,went to the doomed rented through RCI and expect things to be just so...well there are towels,but no face cloths, there are not enough plates,bowls,glasses for 8 people...our handle fell off the sink in the master bath,there was no knob to turn the lamp on, the smoke detector battery was low, so it bleeped all night and you can't palliative until 8am...they promised to have all issues fixed, we got back at 9pm to a beeping alarm...I called the emergency number it took an hour and a half for someone to come. Our airconditioer would not go below 77 degrees for 4 days. Breast day the .maintenance person changed the filter told us it was frozen and we had to turn it off it was 80 ... finally got it down to 73. Just now tried to use the toaster and all back outlets on wall in kitchen are not working...I give up!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Ihave3boys
Reviewed 28 June 2014

condo was extremely clean, and its in a great location you can walk to stores for snacks drink & beer lol the pool area was really nice great for the children you can easily get to the parks from here as all the highways are nearby will definatley book again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nicole S
Reviewed 4 May 2014

We were at building 901 unit 716 for the month of Feb 2014. The unit was very ill equipped for a long term stay. There were no bowls, mixer, baking pans, dish towels etc etc. These items were delivered by the management company after I sent them an email. Many things needed checking--ie: 3 electrical outlets didn't work, several bulbs were burned out or non existent, the broom had 1/2 a handle, and the extra blankets in the closets were in need of washing, which I did. Hopefully, all these issues have been tended to. Being on the ground floor, it was very dark, making it necessary to use the lights all day. If you are just staying a week and are gone all day or plan on doing no cooking, you'd be fine. We were un-nerved by 2 men at the door DEMANDING they be let in to check the fire detectors with no notice of such from the management. With all the notices of letting strangers in, keeping doors locked, etc this was quite a shock. Renters should be advised of the possibility of someone needing to come in. People doing general work have no identification on their vehicles, only a piece of paper stating you cannot refuse them entry. Anyone can make up one of these papers. The legs had been cut off the sofa, making it very low to the floor and a comfortable living room chair would have been a bonus. We only saw 3 of Florida's famous bugs, which I had never seen before and it's ok if I never see another. I hope they were nobody's pets as they are gone now. The units are very convenient (walking distance) to the grocery store, Applebees, and other businesses. It's a good area for a walk and the pools are nice, although we weren't advised on how to get into one pool, gym, etc until I called and asked. I'm rating value as 'poor' as the many issues we had should have been addressed before anyone rented at any price.

Room Tip: If you want a sunny bright room, choose one on the upper floors.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RayLorraine
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We stayed at the Bella Piazza the second week of April and really liked it. 5 min walk from a grocery store and pharmacy (as well as a gas station and a couple of restaurants), it's well situated. It's 20-30min drive to the Disney Parks (depending on the traffic). The condos are nice, very clean. We stayed in a corner unit, and noticed that the exterior walls were VERY thin (a few times we checked to make sure no windows were open, we could hear people outside talking, as if they were indoor!). The mattress could use an upgrade (they were loud and very springy!), and there was no facecloth in our unit, but other than that it was very nice. Good service. We'd stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gaetan C
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at Bella Piazza during spring break in a three bedroom condo. It was extremely clean and spacious. It was well appointed. It was a 4 minute walk to publix and several restaurants. The pool area was very nice as well. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Zoeroo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Best Western Premier Saratoga Resort Villas
Windsor Palms Resort
Windsor Palms Resort
#8 of 64 in Kissimmee
Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston

Been to Bella Piazza Condominiums? Share your experiences!