“Absolutely amazing!”

Bella Piazza Condominiums
Reviewed 2 April 2010

Bella Piazza was wonderful, would absolutely stay again!! Made our stay a pleasure
Elvira was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth - if anyone has any questions about Bella Piazza here is the web site www.BellaPiazza-FL.com
thanks again!!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family

Reviewed 30 March 2010

The suite(#521) we rented for a week at Bella Piazza was beautiful. Granite counters, tile floors, and designer colors. Internet access, cable and two TVs. 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Couldn't ask for more. However, in the master bedroom was the CHEAPEST MATTRESS I HAVE EVER BEEN ON! I left 4 messages at Contempo with zero response. My wife woke up during the first night and both arms were tingling. She thought she was having a heart attack. She slept on the couch after that. Do not rent from Contempo. I can't say they had bad customer service-they had NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank elbon5555
Reviewed 10 March 2010

Elvira and Kristen were a pleasure to deal with and everything was magnificent! Unit #515 is perfectly located as it is near the pool, business center and games room. WOW! Our unit even had a high chair, pack-n-play and high speed interent all included. Close to stores and anything your heart could desire. We'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2010

We just returned from a stay at Bella Piazza Condos on Hwy 27 Davenport. And our experience is WOW WOW WOW!!!!

This complex is an absolute Gem! I’ve rented many condos in the past for our Disney trips and nothing can hold a comparison to the place.

First of all, EVERYTHING is brand new; the complex is only a year old I believe, the condo is spacious, and wow, Granite and Fabulous Furnishings! I wish my personal home had the upgrades that this place had. LOL!

I’m a Family of 6 (kids aged 8, 6, 6, 1) and our Unit we rented was #515. The unit had 3 Bedrooms and 3 Full Baths. Perfect to have the kids with their own Full baths.

We booked directly through the owner of the unit too (Elvira). She was as gracious, extremely responsive to all my questions, and professional as can be providing tips for of vacation…even a car rental tip that scored us a minivan at only $21 a day! CAN’T BEAT THAT! Every dollar counts in saving when visiting Disney
I would definitely contact her again for a future rental. She made sure our vacation booking and smooth and pleasurable .Her contact information is:

ELVIRA's EMAIL: [--]
UNIT #: 515

WEBSITE: www.BellaPiazza-FL.com,

The unit was Great. Unit 515 Location at the Complex was PERFECT. Pool Front by the Clubhouse. And 1st Floor. So those bathroom trip and lunch runs made it convenient to zip back and forth from the pool to the unit.

Also, the unit has some definitely perks. And to be by the Clubhouse was great. They have a great Gym at the clubhouse that I probably used once because I was so exhausted from Disney and dragging 4 kids along..Ha ha! Oh well, I guess 4 kids is a workout in itself

First of all, 2 couches, which made ALL the difference in the world to us with the size of our family. It also had a pack n play and high chair in the unit for us to use. This was a money saver because our previous trip we had to rent these items so it was nice to have that available to us. Also my husband brought his laptop so it was nice to have WiFi in the unit. OH, and the pool towels being supplied was great, I noticed a lot of people bringing out their Bath towels at the pool so it was nice to be supplied with actually pool towels. Oh…and washer dryer in the unit as well! Can’t beat that!

We also had a corner unit, so having a 1 year old that was important because I did enjoy the extra privacy and because it was a corner unit we had lots of windows and brought in great light making the condo bright, airy, and cheerful.

Location of complex, there we were about 15-20 minutes from Disney. Was perfect because when we had stayed on site at Disney we were practically Suffocated by the marketing, this was a nice balance because the kids still got the Disney “experience” and we adults still enjoyed feeling like we were at a Mediterranean Resort.

Also, there’s a Great Strip mall walking distance…maybe a 4-minute walk. They had a great food store, HUGE, not one of those little mini marts. They had a liquor store (to supply my glass of wine after the kids go to bed) and a nail salon, Appleby’s, Japanese Sushi restaurant, small pub, gas station, etc… I have to say, considering we did a lot of cooking on our stay, it made it great convenience for the kids. Plus was nice to squeeze in a main / pedi during my trip.

Only Grip was i would have liked paper towels to be included with unit as well as dish soap. But i have to remember this is a condo rental, not a hotel so i guess im being a bit picky. Also can opener wasn't working and i did tell them on check out so hopefully it was replaced. Also the pizza shop at the strip mall wasn’t like we were used to at home. SO basically, Ino real Major negatives at all staying here. Loved and enjoyed every minute and price was it was EXTREMELY Budget friendly.

Booking was smooth, Location was perfect, the strip mall was such a family necessity and convenience, Our Unit was PERFECT and full of upgrades that suited us especially with the highchair and Pack N Play, and Pool front by Clubhouse was GREAT! Oh, and there’s actually a golf course too that my husband tried to plan for a couple rounds but never got to it with our Disney Schedule

So 2 thumbs up and more! Definitely check out www.BellaPiazza-FL.com where we got our booking through

Thanks
Roberta

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Super-Mom-of-4
Reviewed 19 February 2010

Just returned from Florida staying at Bella Piazza Condos on Hwy 27 Davenport. Nice quiet area within walking distance of food store and restaurants. Condo great for our needs (3 Adults) but dark inside, 3 / 4 minute walk to pool and club house facilities (Gym, Internet room). We normally use private villas and with larger family groups will continue to do so but on this trip condo was ideal.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 February 2010

I stayed for 2 weeks in June at the Bella Piazza in Orlando with my daughter. LOVED IT!! I loved my Italian style villa so much, I would love to own one. It had a beautiful kitchen with every appliance, master bedroom and bathroom were very spacious, had a separate tub and shower and double sinks with a very pretty black with gold flecked granite top. We had a 3 bedroom unit across from the pool. VERY spacious units. The pool was sparkling clean...and never cold. There is also a kiddie poll with water features for the kids to play in. Pool attendants come in at 7 -8 every morning and straighten the chairs, clean the pool, etc.

I will be staying there again for sure..if not an owner. I am very picky about where I stay. These units very much exceeded my expectations. Others have commented its not right-off Disney property, which is true..HOWEVER, for the features, the condition of the condo, the peace and quiet after a day in the parks with screaming kids...it is wonderful to come back to a clean, quiet, beautiful condo that will leave you rested and refreshed for the next day. After staying at Bella Piazza..I wouldn't stay anywhere else for my Disney trips.

Would be happy to answer any questions, but honestly, wouldn't hesitate to send anyone there..beautiful, peaceful place.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 February 2010

Located in the Davenport area, just outside of Orlando itself this condo gave us the oppertunity to feel like we were not slap bang in the middle of it all, whilst being in the perfect location to explore both the East and West Coast of Florida. We hired a car and found this Condo was in the best place for us to get to and from the airport and was a great hub for us to go to Sarasota or Daytona, plus Tampa for Bush Gardens etc, as well as having Universal and Epcot just minutes away. Also there was an Appleby's a couple of minutes away on foot which is ideal if you want to eat and have an alcoholic drink and stroll home without worrying about who's going to drive. The place feels quiet but we did go in November. If you don't have kids and want to experience the other things Florida has to offer this place is perfect. On the flipside it's equally convienient for family's with children as the condo we stayed in was huge with 3 bathrooms in total giving the Mum's and Dad's some privacy, whilst allowing everyone space to get ready when they need it. The lounge and kitchen area was so nice we decided to stay in and grab a pizza and watch a movie one evening on the lovely flat screen and it felt so much better doing it in the American way!! The complex has all you need, the supermarket was very handy, as was Appleby's when we first arrived late and wanted a bite without getting in the car. Also the complex has a lovely Pizza restaurant and a liquor store.

We even made friends with the security man as the place is constantly being looked after and you really do feel so safe staying there and part of a small community.

We've been to Florida a couple of times before and stayed at a Villa in Kissimee, but this Condo was by far the best place we've stayed yet. There are two swimming pools on the complex, one which family's can use and another for just the adults so it accomodates everyone! Also the little business centre with Web facilities was excellent for sorting out things to do and checking prices, booking tickets and keeping up with emails etc if you want to of course!!! The lady who looks after the business centre was extremely helpful and friendly and she provided me with paper for printing off e-tickets.

Forgot to mention there was even a gym and a spa if you wanted to use it too. Parking was free and excellent.

I really do recommend this complex and in particular the condo we stayed at which can be found at

www.condosforrentinorlando.com

We both had such a fantastic time that when we return to Florida in 2011 will almost certainly use Howard and Evelyn's Condo on this complex.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Villas at Regal Palms Resort & Spa
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club
Rodeway Inn & Suites
Rodeway Inn & Suites
#1 of 3 in Haines City

Been to Bella Piazza Condominiums? Share your experiences!