“Bella Piazza; great condo, good location, good price and great service”

Bella Piazza Condominiums
Boxborough, Massachusetts
“Bella Piazza; great condo, good location, good price and great service”
Reviewed 6 April 2010

My significant other and I along with my sister and brother-in-law spent a week in Davenport FL at the Bella Piazza Condos and had a great time.
A big thanks to Elvira ( www.BellaPiazza-FL.com) who went out of her way to help me find an available condo at a great price in the Bella Piazza condo complex. Because of her efforts we had a very enjoyable time watching many college spring baseball games in the local Winter Haven/Auburndale area.
The condo has great pools and a jaccuzi and the units are new and large; our unit was 4 bedrooms/3full baths. Location is great and has easy access to Disney attractions. Highly recommend this condo complex for singles and families.
John C, MA

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Rock Creek Minnesota
Reviewed 5 April 2010

Me and my family rented a condo at Bella Piazza near Clermont Florida. The condo was very nice and the amendities were just what we were after. We like the close distance to a grocery store, restaurant and walking.The pool was fabulous as well as the fitness room and computer availability. We rented #515 from Elvira at email [--] We will definitely be going back there some day and hopefully extending our stay.

Stamford, CT
Reviewed 2 April 2010

Bella Piazza was wonderful, would absolutely stay again!! Made our stay a pleasure
Elvira was amazing to work with, everything went very smooth - if anyone has any questions about Bella Piazza here is the web site www.BellaPiazza-FL.com
thanks again!!

St. Louis, MO
Reviewed 30 March 2010

The suite(#521) we rented for a week at Bella Piazza was beautiful. Granite counters, tile floors, and designer colors. Internet access, cable and two TVs. 3 bedrooms and 3 baths. Couldn't ask for more. However, in the master bedroom was the CHEAPEST MATTRESS I HAVE EVER BEEN ON! I left 4 messages at Contempo with zero response. My wife woke up during the first night and both arms were tingling. She thought she was having a heart attack. She slept on the couch after that. Do not rent from Contempo. I can't say they had bad customer service-they had NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

1 Thank elbon5555
Saint John, NB, Canada
Reviewed 10 March 2010

Elvira and Kristen were a pleasure to deal with and everything was magnificent! Unit #515 is perfectly located as it is near the pool, business center and games room. WOW! Our unit even had a high chair, pack-n-play and high speed interent all included. Close to stores and anything your heart could desire. We'll be back!

• Stayed February 2010, travelled with family
New Jersey
Reviewed 1 March 2010

We just returned from a stay at Bella Piazza Condos on Hwy 27 Davenport. And our experience is WOW WOW WOW!!!!

This complex is an absolute Gem! I’ve rented many condos in the past for our Disney trips and nothing can hold a comparison to the place.

First of all, EVERYTHING is brand new; the complex is only a year old I believe, the condo is spacious, and wow, Granite and Fabulous Furnishings! I wish my personal home had the upgrades that this place had. LOL!

I’m a Family of 6 (kids aged 8, 6, 6, 1) and our Unit we rented was #515. The unit had 3 Bedrooms and 3 Full Baths. Perfect to have the kids with their own Full baths.

We booked directly through the owner of the unit too (Elvira). She was as gracious, extremely responsive to all my questions, and professional as can be providing tips for of vacation…even a car rental tip that scored us a minivan at only $21 a day! CAN’T BEAT THAT! Every dollar counts in saving when visiting Disney
I would definitely contact her again for a future rental. She made sure our vacation booking and smooth and pleasurable .Her contact information is:

ELVIRA's EMAIL: [--]
UNIT #: 515

WEBSITE: www.BellaPiazza-FL.com,

The unit was Great. Unit 515 Location at the Complex was PERFECT. Pool Front by the Clubhouse. And 1st Floor. So those bathroom trip and lunch runs made it convenient to zip back and forth from the pool to the unit.

Also, the unit has some definitely perks. And to be by the Clubhouse was great. They have a great Gym at the clubhouse that I probably used once because I was so exhausted from Disney and dragging 4 kids along..Ha ha! Oh well, I guess 4 kids is a workout in itself

First of all, 2 couches, which made ALL the difference in the world to us with the size of our family. It also had a pack n play and high chair in the unit for us to use. This was a money saver because our previous trip we had to rent these items so it was nice to have that available to us. Also my husband brought his laptop so it was nice to have WiFi in the unit. OH, and the pool towels being supplied was great, I noticed a lot of people bringing out their Bath towels at the pool so it was nice to be supplied with actually pool towels. Oh…and washer dryer in the unit as well! Can’t beat that!

We also had a corner unit, so having a 1 year old that was important because I did enjoy the extra privacy and because it was a corner unit we had lots of windows and brought in great light making the condo bright, airy, and cheerful.

Location of complex, there we were about 15-20 minutes from Disney. Was perfect because when we had stayed on site at Disney we were practically Suffocated by the marketing, this was a nice balance because the kids still got the Disney “experience” and we adults still enjoyed feeling like we were at a Mediterranean Resort.

Also, there’s a Great Strip mall walking distance…maybe a 4-minute walk. They had a great food store, HUGE, not one of those little mini marts. They had a liquor store (to supply my glass of wine after the kids go to bed) and a nail salon, Appleby’s, Japanese Sushi restaurant, small pub, gas station, etc… I have to say, considering we did a lot of cooking on our stay, it made it great convenience for the kids. Plus was nice to squeeze in a main / pedi during my trip.

Only Grip was i would have liked paper towels to be included with unit as well as dish soap. But i have to remember this is a condo rental, not a hotel so i guess im being a bit picky. Also can opener wasn't working and i did tell them on check out so hopefully it was replaced. Also the pizza shop at the strip mall wasn’t like we were used to at home. SO basically, Ino real Major negatives at all staying here. Loved and enjoyed every minute and price was it was EXTREMELY Budget friendly.

Booking was smooth, Location was perfect, the strip mall was such a family necessity and convenience, Our Unit was PERFECT and full of upgrades that suited us especially with the highchair and Pack N Play, and Pool front by Clubhouse was GREAT! Oh, and there’s actually a golf course too that my husband tried to plan for a couple rounds but never got to it with our Disney Schedule

So 2 thumbs up and more! Definitely check out www.BellaPiazza-FL.com where we got our booking through

Thanks
Roberta

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Super-Mom-of-4
newtonhill scotland
Reviewed 19 February 2010

Just returned from Florida staying at Bella Piazza Condos on Hwy 27 Davenport. Nice quiet area within walking distance of food store and restaurants. Condo great for our needs (3 Adults) but dark inside, 3 / 4 minute walk to pool and club house facilities (Gym, Internet room). We normally use private villas and with larger family groups will continue to do so but on this trip condo was ideal.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Davenport
Summer Bay Orlando By Exploria Resorts
#7 of 59 in Kissimmee
Bahama Bay Resort Orlando by Wyndham Vacation Rentals
Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston
Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club

Been to Bella Piazza Condominiums? Share your experiences!