I dealt with Elivra from www.bellapiazza-fl.com and she was extremely helpful and the whole check in and out process was a breeze. I traveled with my wife and two kids 10 & 7. The pool(s) were great as well as the facilites in the clubhouse. Close to all attractions in Orlando (Diseny about 15 minutes with good traffic) and Tampa (45 min), outlet mall, bass pro, etc. The condos were very very nice. Not sure how old the facilites were but if I had to guess less than 3 years old. We stayed in a 3 bedroom (2 queens and 1 king) and 3 full baths. Master suite was awesome huge walk in closet, big tub, tv, small patio accessible from bedroom or family room. Kids were spoiled with queen beds and their own bathrooms! Full kitchen with adequate dishes and untensils. Would definately go here again when in the Orlando area, just far enough outside the Disney traffic to be relaxing. Grocery store less than 1/4 mile away that we used to stock up for the week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully furnished Mediterranean style Bella Piazza Luxury condo in Orlando just minutes from Disney world, golf and shopping. Fully furnished kitchen with granite counter top and complete house ware items. Spacious Unit 1600 sq. ft. decorated with all modern furniture and can sleep up to 10 people comfortably with three full bathrooms & in-suite Jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Bella Piazza Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Piazza Condominiums Hotel Davenport
- Bella Piazza Condominiums Florida/Davenport