“Terrace Ridge”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Kinsale

Community Pool
The Terrace Ridge Club House
Club house Gym for that Morning Work Out
Activities for the Whole Family in the Terrace Ridge Game Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Norman K
“Lack of Preparedness...Complaint Ignored or Dismissed”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The property was in no manner in conditions to receive a guest. The air conditioning, which was covered with a plastic box with specific instructions not to touch, was not running. It took more than 3 hours and several phone calls before it begun to work. The heat and the stench of humidity was almost unbearable and persisted for a long time after the A/C unit was finally activated.

Additionally, and perhaps cause for even more concern, is the fact that the toilette of the main bathroom was not properly clean. You will agree that nothing could be more worrying than cleanness and hygiene issues in places destined to public use. One cannot help to think “what else, not easily noticeable, is not really clean?”.

When I mentioned these facts to an employee, she said that probably the unit was not in use for a long time and, of course, she remind me that "we were under an emergency". However, emergency or not, I had in the first place to suffer the result of their deficiencies and, of course, HAD TO PAY FULL RATE DESPITE THEIR VERY POOR SERVICE.

I took the time to write a letter to the person who seems to be the head of this business, its CEO, just to make him aware about my experience and to request a credit on whatever my charges were, due to these circumstances. My letter, except by an inconsequential phone call by one of his employees, has been ignored. In view of that, I have decided to forward this review to any site that advertises this company and I am also planning, during the next few days, to file a complaint with the agency holding their license(s) to operate, at state level. By doing that I hope to prevent others from been subject to their low trade practices.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: This is a nice property located near the Disney parks
Liked least: Total carelessness at the time I accessed the property and afterwards
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
3 Nov 2016
Guest did not stay in property.
Mary Lou...
London, Canada
“Needs a thorough cleaning and owner attention!”
Reviewed 4 April 2016 for a stay in January 2016

We have stayed in basic summer cottages in Canada that were far cleaner and better equipped than this unit in Terrace Ridge. When we arrived we noticed that the place didn't even smell as if it had been cleaned. Our shoes stuck to the kitchen floor. We washed it with our own purchased mop which was black and had to be rinsed several times. The shower and tub were very grungy and after more scrubbing were barely passable for our month long stay. The property manager, Easy Choice, was quick to respond to our request for new towels. However, this unit clearly needs attention from the ownner.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Other residents and location
Liked least: Cleanliness
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
JOHNSTOWN

Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing