“Family vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Living Room Living Room
Main Living Area
Dining Area
Master Bath
Master Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
slenajame...
“Family vacation”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

You know when I book online I'm always nervous if the property will be how it was portrayed in the pictures and description I have been planning this family vacation for about a year so I was very pleased when I arrived and it was exactly what I expected my nieces and nephews was very happy they are the main reason I plan a vacation every so I never want to disappoint them I couldn't even get them to unpack before they were in the pool the screened in pool area was great especially since I had to cut 2 of our park das short because of weather but that did not effect us going back to the house and them swimming to at least almost 11 at night now I'm back home trying to unclog ears I told them that's what happens when you want to swim for hours on end I was even able to sit out late night without getting eating by bugs I even came prepared with spray and itch lotion and didn't have to use 1 drop I visited busch gardens which was about a 30-40 min drive and seaworld which was a 20-30 min drive but not bad at all overall we had a great time loved the house kids was asking if we could stay another week.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
25 Jul 2016
Thank you for the review. Hope to see you again soon !
Medina
Reviewed 20 June 2013 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
20 Jun 2013
My first phone call was Friday around 5:30pm about the internet and pool and about 9:30pm about the hot water. The Management company responded quickly cleaned the pool (it had rained very hard on Thursday and Friday Morning) and repaired the hot water tank first thing Saturday morning. My IT vendor was also at the house first thing on Saturday morning to access the internet issue. The conclusion, it was the Comcast router. Florida has several lighting hits and is blamed for TV,Internet,Phone and electrical issues on a regular basis. I have installed surge protectors not only inside my home but also at the main electrical box where the power comes into my home to help reduce these issues. After 3 no show service appointments from Comcast, the service was cancelled and replaced with fiber optic from Verizon. The house is 8 years old and was up graded to have TV's in all 5 bedrooms which include TV ,VCR and DVD players. The management company is on site and can be contacted with the phone numbers provided to help with any issues or with help in using any of the amenities of my home.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing