“AMAZING PTOPERTY!!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Lounge Formal dining room
1st Master Bathroom
1st Master Bedroom
Disney themed twin room
Second Master Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Pookie123...
Bolton
“AMAZING PTOPERTY!!!!!”
Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in January 2013
people found this review helpful

I have been staying in this Remarkable Villa for the Past 4 Years as a Regular Winter Bird!! This Villa has been nothing short of amazing. This Year will be My 5th straight Year that I will be able to Call this Villa My Home Away From Home. I have had No Reason to ever look elsewhere. The Property is so well Maintained and Every Year I arrive the Villa is in Outstanding Condition and The Management Team that look after the Villa has always been there if ever needed. It's a beautiful Corner Lot located in such a Beautiful Community of Calabay Parc which is only 10-15 minutes from Disney. I am only 5 minutes to I4 and only 5 minutes to US 192, so the convenience is incredible. If your a Golfer as I am then you will be very impressed with how close all the golfing you have close to this Villa. The Owners of the Villa are Such Wonderful People and I can truly call them My Great Friends. I have enjoyed Renting this Property every year. It has become such a Piece of Mind knowing that I will return to this wonderful home every January. Even though I am a long term rental which has committed to this Beautiful Home every January thru March I highly recommend this Home if you are looking for a Perfect stay while you're in Orlando. Everything you need is so close to this community. Shopping, golfing, The Theme Parks etc.... You will Not be sorry if you decide to Rent this Home for your Vacation. I can't wait til January!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The community and convenience to everything!!
Liked least: Nothing!
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;