“Felt like home or maybe even better!”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Villa
Kitchen
Heated swimming pool
Heated swimming pool
Pool area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
BentonB57...
“Felt like home or maybe even better!”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My 3 friends and I stayed here for a birthday getaway and I honestly couldn't of picked a better home for us! It was so clean and very spacious! We had absolutely no issues with our stay! I deffinetly recommend this home!

28 Jul 2016
Thank you so much Brittany for your kind comments. I'm really glad that you enjoyed your stay.
Dinos.
Shamara Q
“Great home away from home, especially with a family (with teenagers " )”
Reviewed 24 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

(trust me, I've always looked at reviews for repetitive speech..good or bad to influence my choice) with that said, you will find my Review completely honest and in depth. Asethetically, the home is beautiful inside and out. My family stayed for 9/8 nights. My husband and I don't have small children we have teenagers Which their rooms (within the 1 floor villa/home), worked out great for us, as their rooms are on the opposite end of the home. I don't believe this would be a deal breaker for those with smaller children, toddlers, or babies, as you will definitely hear them if there was any stirring through the night. Especially with your door open. The room sizes were adequate, not too big, nor too small..just enough. (FYI, just one of the 3 bedrooms has a Tv but without cable). But, you're on vacation, rt? The Master bedroom does have cable with a commendable size on-suite with dual sinks. Although, one sink did not work, we never found ourselves needing to use them at the same time, so it didn't cause any conflict. Which is why I didn't I feel the need to contact the owner. The pool was great in size. I do need to mention we had a few minor hiccups with it but, was taken care of immediately with the on call maintenance. My only dislike, which I did see in pictures beforehand was the lack of total privacy surrounding the pool area. As per the pics, it will be your neighbors to just one side, where you both can see each other's happenings. But, we never felt uneasy...again, I'm just extremely detail- oriented as well as having a teen daughter and myself outside in constant swimwear. Or just the comfort of it all.
ALL IN ALL I TRULY RATE OUR STAY as a 9 out of 10. The only drawback was the 20-25 minute drive to most attractions in Orlando, specifically. Or 10-15 minute drive to the nearest convience or grocery store. If you don't mind the driving? Don't let this villa get away for your next VACATION
Honestly!
Hope it helps...ENJOY!
Thank you again Dino..we hope to reconnect next yr 2017

25 Jul 2016
Hi Shamara and thanks for the review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your return next year. Next time you are there please go to Champions Gate. There is a supermarket there which is only a couple of minutes drive away from the house. There are gas stations and a couple of restaurants there also. Thanks again for your review.
Dinos.
analuzflo...
Elgin, Illinois
“Wonderful Place!”
Reviewed 11 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Cannot thank you enough for the lovely villa. Accommodation was perfect, everything needed was there and the location was spot on for all the parks and amenities!
It was a very good deal! I will go back to this place again!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Near to the parks
Liked least: Front yard was not clean
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
11 Jul 2016
Thank you so much for your kind words Ana.
Brittany0...
Clinton, Connecticut
“Very happy with this place!”
Reviewed 30 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

We had a great week long stay at this villa! I traveled with my husband and our 7 year old son, and also had my mother in law and young brother in law (17 years old), stay with us for a few nights. It was our first family trip to Disney, so it was nice to have a great experience. I was skeptical at first because this place is VERY well priced, but we were not disappointed.

The area is very nice, the neighborhood is very quiet. The villa itself was immaculate upon our arrival. We had read some reviews before about not having enough cooking pots/pans, so we did bring our own just in case, however we did not need them, so it was irrelevant. There were plenty of bed linens and towels for us. We did not opt for heating the pool, and it was not an issue for my 7 year old. We didn't spend too much time in the pool anyway because most of our time was spent in Disney. It was maybe a 15 minute drive to the parks, so the location was perfect. Also the grocery store, gas station, drug stores, fast food, was all about 5-10 minutes away which was also perfect for us.

Overall we had a fantastic stay here and I would definitely recommend this villa to others. If we head back to the area again in the future I will personally keep this place in mind!

Liked best: Location, size, convenience
Liked least: No issues
Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Families with young children
3 Dec 2015
Hi Brittany, thanks so much for your comments.
Dinos
Nisha P
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful stay in Davenport villa close to Disney Parks and local amenities”
Reviewed 29 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My family had a wonderful holiday at this Davenport villa. Staying were, myself, my husband and our 2 children (ages 7.5y and 5y). We stayed in the middle of Oct for 8 nights/9 days. This is the first time we all been to Disney together and first time we're stayed in a villa with our children. We also had 2 family members stay for 4 nights with us.

We, like most families had a budget and we think for amount we paid, this villa is excellent value for money for condition, location, space and amenities. The property may look dated from the pictures and some of the appliances are old in style, but in perfect working order and all clean and sanitised when we arrived.

Since we read a lot of reviews on trip advisor before we go anywhere, we felt it's only fair to leave a comprehensive review.

Location
(Please note time of year - Oct, which is meant to be off peak for Disney, busy but not as busy as summer)
20 mins max drive time to Disney car park
30 mins drive to International Drive and or Sea World
5 mins Publix supermarket in Champions Gate (also has a Pizza and Subway in same location)
15 mins to Walmart (also has Wendys and Taco Bell in same location
Easy access to Route 4

Accommodation
We had a lovely and spacious master bed oom with ensute shower/bath +TV. The children had one of the 2 twin rooms and our family (couple) had the smaller double bedroom. Everyone thought the beds were very comfortable. The rooms, we lovely clean and tidy with fresh linen and towels and lots of spare line in the cupboard, including pool towels. The baths were given to us clean and sanitised on arrival.

The only thing I would say is if there are more people staying, bathrooms would be an issue, as there is only the main bathroom and the ensuite to share. We didn't find it an issue for us.

There is a main family room with TV open plan with the kitchen diner, so you can cook in peace and watch the children. This room also opened out onto the pool area. The pool area is lovely, spacious and clean. We took the additional option to heat the pool, which makes a difference at this time of year. Possible in summer you would not need this.

Cooking is fine with the pots, pans and utensils provided, it was fine for the things we cooked or warmed up. We read someone else had said these were not sufficient. I guess it depends on what you are making.

There is also a garage, should you need to use it. But as we were out most of the time, we just parked on the drive. It includes a washing machine and dryer, which was great and convenient for us. Didn't have to take a suitcase full of dirty clothes homes after holiday!

The area is nice and quite. We saw the opposite neighbours once, just waved to say hello. We had no issues or problems and felt quite safe there. The property is away from the main road, so no issues with traffic either.

We didn't speak to the management company over there, as we had no issues to report nor experience any problems.
We did have regular contact with the properly owner who is in the UK. He was most helpful, replied quickly to all of queries and assisted with any clarification on the property and area as it was the first time we were going. This helped put our mind at ease before travelling over for the holiday.

All in all, we had a great time on the holiday, because the villa was so convenient and had great facilities. Our children loved the pool and if they had it their way, that's where they'd be all day on our rest days.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Excellent Location, Rooms Sizes and General Space, Pool, Beds (very comfortable in our opinion)
Liked least: All kitchen appliances worked fine and were clean, but could do with updating.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Families with young children
30 Oct 2015
Hi Nisha and thanks for your review. Really glad you had a great stay.
Snoopy280...
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Great Villa and Perfect Location”
Reviewed 21 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Cannot thank you enough for the lovely villa. Accommodation was perfect, everthing needed was there and the location was spot on for all the parks and amenities

Travelling group: Teenagers
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
22 Aug 2015
Thank you so much for your kind words.
FernandoM...
“Best vacation spent”
Reviewed 5 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

House was wonderful, more than I expected, close to the attractions and quick response from the owner/agents. Will definitely be looking forward to another vacation here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing