“One for a nice easy relaxing days golf”

Highlands Reserve Golf Club
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Davenport
Reviewed 12 December 2013

This is a lovely course to enjoy when you are looking to enjoy a nice relaxing day in good company and not looking for the golf to be too challenging. The par 3''s can vary in club choice quite a bit depending on the wind and I like the fact they range from a flick with a wedge to a good 6 iron. The par 4's vary in quality and challenge and in places could be improved by some bunkers guarding the approach. The par 5's are good fun, especially the back to back holes 8 and 9. The greens run very true and are always in good condition and the tee boxes are properly mown as well (something Falcons Fire should try)

If you are a novice golfer or just not that good a player then this should be more your course than some of the Disney resort tracks in the area, you will enjoy it much more here.

Overall a good course, but maybe not enough of a challenge for the really low handicapper.

1  Thank Spandex
There are newer reviews for Highlands Reserve Golf Club

Reviewed 6 December 2013

I played this with my husband, we paid $32 on golf now but the guys we were paired with only paid $25 dollars. I did ask for us to play alone but the starter wouldn't allow this. That said we were paired with 2 lovely guys of a similar ability which helped. The course suited all of us, I am a relative beginner and pared a few holes. Only thing missing was a mobile cart for drinks it was very hot. No waits on any hole and I would play this again in a flash.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Great holiday - myself and 18 of my friends booked a golf holiday - this was our 2nd time at H.R.G.C. - golf course was adding senior tees when we left (which should lower my score next year) - staff was great / club house was well stocked - we stayed in a 4 bedroom house - very nicely appointed with pool - shopping for incidentals/breakfast etc is only a 5 minute drive away - and weather was perfect for golf (23 or 76 average daily) - many many restaurants to choose from within a short drive - would highly recommend this golf course/property -

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Lovely golf course suitable for all standards of golfer Also has well stocked pro shop with friendly & attentive staff! You'll get cheaper rates if you book your round through Golf Now Orlando!

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Our group of four booked on line for $25 a head and had a great time. It is generally very open after the first hole, which helped me and my raking draw shots, but there are bunker obstacles at strategic locations that need to be planned around. I really liked this and hope to return before the end of our holiday. Very friendly and helpful service, and some lovely properties to admire as you tour the course.

1  Thank najones10