“Mrs”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool/Spa Area Lounge Area Elevated View
Bedroom 3
Bedroom 4
Pool and Lake Picture
Pool Area
Master Bedroom (2nd Picture)
Bathroom Picture
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“Mrs”
Reviewed 19 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

We have just today returned from this villa.
Very nice villa and in a nice quiet area. Seems like a bit of a way out but very close to i4 and 192 . Once you find your bearings.
We had 2 small issues when we arrived but was rectified in less than an hour. Very big and had everything you need in the villa. Nice residential area. Amenities very close and Disney around 20 mins away. Try Pappa Johns pizza when your there.
Public 2 mins away.
Credit to the owner and would recommend

22 May 2017
Hi, and a massive thank you for taking the time leave such a wonderful review the villa, I am so glad you enjoyed it, and had a wonderful time, you were great guests and are always welcome.
Reviewed 25 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

rcrinvest...
Buffalo, New York
“Perfect house for a mid-winter break!”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
people found this review helpful

We rented this property for a mid-winter get away, my family of 5 arrived to a clean, well maintained property, that is NOT in a gated community! That was important to us because the main stay of our vacation was centered around the house. We ordered the pool heat for a week for $150, money well spent. I arranged to have the heat turned on one day prior to our arrival with the Management company, which was done. The Pool/spa were AMAZING! Pool temp never got below 82 degrees and spa warmed up into the 90's. Don't expect the pool/spa to be warm without heat, pool and spa have solar covers! Why this house was the best of the 4 I have rented was the location!! You are not on top of your neighbors, house in on a corner in a residential neighborhood!! WHY is a residential neighborhood better than a Gated community in my opinion a residential doesn't have the strict rules of a HMO that regulates when the pool and filter times come on and off. In this house you can use the pool anytime at your leisure 24/7, which was important because we like to vacation on our schedule. The house was perfect for our vacation, internet worked well we had 4 smart phones, 2 gaming devices, an ipad and tablet all connected, we did have to reboot a few times which was no big deal. If I had a small complaint it would be the twin bedrooms need small flat screen t.v's, with family's using this house most kids have gaming devices or Fire sticks that wouldn't be compatible with those old t.v's. As for the owner Philip he was a class act all of my emails/concerns were answered in a timely manner. The Best part of the whole trip was once we got into the Villa I didn't have to contact the Owner or The Management company once,which after a few horrible experiences in the past was refreshing. We will definitely book again.

20 Feb 2017
Thank you so much for such a fantastic review, I so appreciate your comments and detailed description. You have been a fantastic guest to have, who was clear in what you wanted, which made it easy to accommodate you. I take on board your comments about the TVs, we have slowly been replacing them throughout the villa, and those are the last two, which should hopefully be replaced with flat screens shortly. Again I am so pleased you had a great time, and would love to have you as a guest again.
FifeArmsA
“Ticked all of our boxes - we had a fantastic stay in a home from home”
Reviewed 18 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Before booking we read some of the less positive reviews about this villa which almost put us off - - but we communicated with the owner and our minds were put at ease.
For us a rental property needs to be clean, accessible and provide all of the amenities and facilities you would normally require..
We loved the location which is not in a gated community but instead part of what seemed a mix of short term lets and long term residents (folk walking dogs, a few cats strolling round etc). We felt 100% safe even coming home by cab at 3 AM from an evening at Disney boardwalk (even though we had to give the cab driver directions all the way which creased us up but made us feel even more local !!!)
Everything is easily accessible - nothing is in walking distance but that's normal and would have been the case anywhere we chose except I drive or a major resort - we don't like to be too touristy so this was ideal for us....
We had several take away food deliveries without problem and were within 5 minute drive of a small shopping centre with mcdonalds and a supermarket etc.
We traveled in October and there were some really impressive Halloween houses on the estate!!
The villa internally its fair to say some of the furnishings fixtures and fittings are tired - perfectly functional and clean just tired but for us this was a plus as we are generally respectful of others property and don't want to be continually barking at the kids or worrying about placing coasters on tables before placing hot drinks down etc. The beds were all made up, clean and comfortable, there were plentiful towels and everything else you might need and there were overhead fans in most rooms for cooling
The pool area is typical but a major plus is that it is not overlooked by others. Yes there are properties either side but being on a corner plot gave the villa some seclusion out back where the pool is. We hadn't asked for pool heat but it had been left on and we're glad as the hot tub was just amazing to relax into after a day at the theme parks. We did contact the owner afterwards to pay for the pool heat ;-) and would really recommend it
The weekly rental cost for this property was among the lowest in the area
and could easily lead you into thinking it won't live up to your expectations..
We're so very glad we ignored the poor reviews - we had a fantastic time and would definitely go back to this villa if we were to return to Florida.
If we were to make a suggestion the only thing would be on arrival as it was dark we struggled to find the key box - a sensor operated light might be a nice idea... We still don't understand what perspective the negative reviews were coming from itll certainly teach us to take things with a grain of salt

28 Nov 2016
Thanks for such a lovely review Mark, I very much appreciate your comments, and really glad you had such a lovely stay. Your always welcome to return anytime.
Roam67872...
“House, with decent location. Lacks maintenance”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016

I rented this house for the Fourth of July weekend. I was mostly happy with the rental, with a few exceptions of course. First of all this house lacks the propped cleanliness. I as well as my family encountered cockroaches on numerous occasions. The game room is also out of shape, outdated, and doesn't work. Lastly the house is located much further from the Orlando area than I thought which isn't a negative to the house just keep that in mind if you're traveling to Disney World like I was. This property is also very close to an outdoor market center that includes a Publix, Papa Johns, and many other stores. Overall I was happy but I definitely have some complaints. By the way if your driving in Florida get a 'sunpass' and download the app, just trust me.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Price
Liked least: Cockroaches (cleanliness)
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Nov 2016
Thank you for your review, and raising such issues, however, I was very disappointed, because I was not contacted by you at any time during your stay.

Cleaners are paid to clean the villa thoroughly between guests, therefore, I have forwarded the review to my management company in Florida for their comments. One of the problems of being based in the UK and so far from the villa, is you are heavily reliant on the management company, to keep things up to a good standard.

The house is also regularly treated for bugs and insects, however, Florida is a hot country and prone to bugs, we endeavor to keep the house as bug free as possible.

I am in the process of slowly upgrading the villa, however, this is an expensive process, and something being undertaken gradually, for example a whole new air conditioning unit has just been put in. Its a fine balancing act at keeping the villa updated, but then keeping the price as low as possible.

I take any issue with the villa very seriously, and would point out that this year has been a very successful year for the villa, and its fair to say that the majority of people have enjoyed their stay. Sadly, many people that do enjoy their holiday, do not leave reviews.

Guests are provided with the management company contact details whilst staying at the villa to raise any such issues. I would encourage any guest who encounters such issues, whether at this villa or any other villa for that matter, to contact the management company responsible for it, whilst they are there, enabling, where possible, something to be done.
Killarney
Reviewed 18 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Value Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
25 Aug 2016
Hi Niall

Very disappointed with your review, and that it is believe it is very unfair. Unfortunately I am human and mistakes (very rarely) do happen. I have been with the site for many years, and this is the first time its ever happened, and I have put procedures in place to ensure this does not happen again.

Whilst I accept criticism, I do not accept untruths, the actual facts are, I did not ask your to change your flights, I contacted you to see if you had booked your flights, if you had not, we might have been able to have sorted something out.

Furthermore, I did not just cancel your booking, I tried to be as helpful as possible, I answered all of your Emails, contacted my management company to see if they had any other owners who had vacancies at that time, however, as I explained in my emails, they did not.

I, personally, only own one villa so not sure how you expected me to provide you with another villa?

From the outset of your Emails it appeared you were looking to get something for nothing (this was from before the booking - when you asked me for a lower/best price).

I tried to be helpful, I was simply not in the position to give you a free booking.
chrisjche...
“Dolphin Villa Davenport”
Reviewed 2 June 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

We booked this villa for a family group of twelve.
The location was good for access by road to the theme parks but not as close to International Drive as the Westgate Resort we had stayed at previously.
The villa was ideal for the size of our family group, nicely furnished and clean. In a quiet location with no traffic noise and a lovely lakeside view.
When we arrived we found that the fly screens surrounding the pool had been damaged by a storm on the previous day but a phone call to the local management company was promptly responded to by a visit to sort this out.
Although the villa was well appointed if I wanted to be a bit picky some of the accessories although functioning were in need of change or repair. I'm talking here really about the pool table and air hockey in the games room which we did not spend a lot of time using.
The pool area was more of an attraction but the water temperature a bit too cool in March for our liking. I believe the pool heaters could be switched on for an extra charge but we never investigated this option as the children had plenty of time in the water parks.
Telephone and Wi-Fi was not always available. At random times the phone line would be dead and consequently no Wi-Fi. Not sure if this was down to problems with the line provider or not but as we were in the parks most days this was tolerable.
Would we stay again or recommend to our friends? The answer is yes as value for money this was a good choice and a great base for us to explore from.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing