“Peaceful, private..just a great house”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
TDP317
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Peaceful, private..just a great house”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Stayed with my husband & son. We practically lived in the pool area. So relaxing and very private. From the pool, the backyard overlooked what I believe is a farm. We saw beautiful horses grazing every day. It was just perfect. House is very equipped with everything you need. Very close to Disney which was a great convenience, as well as Publix and several eateries. Would stay again in a heartbeat!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: pool and view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Aug 2014
Thank you Tracy for renting with us.
I am happy that you enjoyed the pool and look forward to working with you in the future.

Illinois
Reviewed 5 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
8 Jul 2014
I am so glad you enjoyed the home. It was a pleasure working with you and I do hope to see you again soon.
WI
Reviewed 25 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

25 Mar 2014
Hello Patrick
I am very sorry that you could not rate us at 5 starts because of FlipKey.
We do not get the deposit, FlipKey/TripAdvisor holds the deposit and promises us just like promises you to refund the deposit 10 days after departure.
Unfortunately it is out of my control. If I had control over the deposit, I would be releasing them right away.

But I am glad that you had a good time and liked the place. Next time book directly with me through thevillapeoplefl. com website.

San Antonio
Reviewed 22 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
22 Jan 2014
Hello Saurav,

thank you very much for your great review. I am happy you enjoyed the home and your vacation.
Hope you come back again.

Sydney
Reviewed 10 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
10 Dec 2013
Thank you for your great comment. It was very nice working with you and I hope to see you again.
Yes, you're right. The home is further away from the Airport but closer to Disney and main attractions.

Look forward to working with you again in the future

Farnham
Reviewed 2 October 2013 for a stay in September 2013

2 Oct 2013
Thank you very much for your nice words. And thank you for taking great care of the home. Look forward to working with you again. XO Tanya
Gainesville
Reviewed 4 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
4 Jul 2013
Thank you Latif. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family.
Tanya
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing