“A great stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
HMax1
“A great stay!”
Reviewed 14 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Had a fantatstic stay in this villa. It's modern, clean and can accommodate larger families and friends groups easily. Great outdoor space, including a jacuzzi which was used daily. A variety of wildlife came to visit, including cranes, woodpeackers and a bobcat! The villa is just off the main tourist route of Championsgate yet ideally situated to be able to get to all the attractions and shopping outlets easily. Local supermarket, pharmacy, restaurants and gas station all within a couple of minutes drive away. We've stayed in this area many times, in many different villas but this has been the best to date. Would definitley recommend booking, which I also hope to be doing again very soon.

15 Aug 2016
Hello
thank you very much for a great review. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your vacation. Thank you for taking good care of our home, and I hope you return soon :)
Rick L
“Orlando Family Extravaganza”
Reviewed 13 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

The house was nice and well appointed. It suited our needs very well. However the shower curtains and the bathroom fixtures were showing some mold. The ice maker for the refrigerator stopped for a while but started back up again. The hot tub and the pool were great. I think you need a bigger recycling container as we took it ou on Thursday for pickup and filled it up again before we left.

Travelling group: Extended Family
14 Oct 2015
Hello Richard,
thank you for renting with us and thank you for feedback.
We will replace the shower liners immediately. Our cleaner is really good about bleaching the showers; however sometimes caulking just doesn't bleach out. As to the recycling container, unfortunately it is provided by the county and we cannot get our own as it won't be picked up.

It was a pleasure working with you, and I hope you come back again.
LauraFeat...
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 27 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

A chance to enjoy the real Florida and the theme parks in one go. The villa is situated in a residential area and the neighbours were lovely. Easy to reach Universal and SeaWorld and even closer to Disney (15 min max). Pictures inside don't do the villa justice, facilities were great and the space really worked for our two families. Highly recommended and thank you to Tanya for great communication and organisation.

TDP317
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Peaceful, private..just a great house”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Stayed with my husband & son. We practically lived in the pool area. So relaxing and very private. From the pool, the backyard overlooked what I believe is a farm. We saw beautiful horses grazing every day. It was just perfect. House is very equipped with everything you need. Very close to Disney which was a great convenience, as well as Publix and several eateries. Would stay again in a heartbeat!

How easy was key pickup/access to the property? Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: pool and view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
12 Aug 2014
Thank you Tracy for renting with us.
I am happy that you enjoyed the pool and look forward to working with you in the future.

Illinois
Reviewed 5 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
8 Jul 2014
I am so glad you enjoyed the home. It was a pleasure working with you and I do hope to see you again soon.
WI
Reviewed 25 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

25 Mar 2014
Hello Patrick
I am very sorry that you could not rate us at 5 starts because of FlipKey.
We do not get the deposit, FlipKey/TripAdvisor holds the deposit and promises us just like promises you to refund the deposit 10 days after departure.
Unfortunately it is out of my control. If I had control over the deposit, I would be releasing them right away.

But I am glad that you had a good time and liked the place. Next time book directly with me through thevillapeoplefl. com website.

San Antonio
Reviewed 22 January 2014 for a stay in November 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
22 Jan 2014
Hello Saurav,

thank you very much for your great review. I am happy you enjoyed the home and your vacation.
Hope you come back again.

Tanya
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing