“Waltsworld villa Florida”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of Walts World stands well back from the road on a large lot
30 X 15 PRIVATE SOUTH FACING POOL AND HYDRO SPA Rear Garden - tropically landscaped for PRIVACY
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
30 X 15 PRIVATE SOUTH FACING POOL AND HYDRO SPA
Rear Garden - tropically landscaped for PRIVACY
Covered area with fan and lighting for the evenings - a welcome break from the sun!
Formal Lounge overlooking the pool
Master Bedroom Suite with chaise lounge overlooking the pool
ALL NEW 32' FLAT SCREEN SMART TV, Master Bedroom.
Master Bath with double walk in shower, marble oval tub, twin vanities and toilet
3rd Master Bedroom with shower room opposite.
ALL NEW FLAT SCREEN SMART TV, 3rd master bedroom.
3rd Master double shower room/cabana bath access to the pool
Formal Dining with beautiful furnishings - seating up to 10 - the kitchen nook seating is the same
First Twin themed with Pooh and Friends
4th Full bathroom - this is shared with both twin bedrooms and situated in between them
2nd Twin Bedroom now with flat screen TV and DVD player
flat screen TV with DVD player
2nd Master Bedroom with King size bed, en suite bathroom, wardrobes and NOW WITH 32' SMART TV
2ND MASTER NOW WITH 32' SMART TV
2nd Master full en suite bathroom
LARGE KITCHEN NOW WITH ALL NEW STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, fully refurbished.
Large Stainless Steel Fridge/Freezer with ice and filtered water ON DEMAND.
Refurbised family lounge with 55' SMART HDMI TV, Blueray player, full digital TV
55' SMART TV and entertainment system
FULLY REFURBISHED POOL/SNOOKER TABLE, Games Room now with 56' TV with Playstation +  TV with Xbox
GAMES ROOM - Slate bed Pool Table, 56' TV with Playstation + Large TV with NEW XBox, darts.
FULLY REFURBISHED GAMES ROOM, Football table 56' TV with Playstaion + Large TV with New XBox
TOTALLY REFURBISHED LAUNDRY ROOM WITH Large Capacity digital Washer and Dryer
Floor plan of the home - the Hot Tub is to the left of the pool.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

ifs96
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Waltsworld villa Florida”
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

We stayed at waltsworld for two week with a party of 11 ,with pool ,hot tub, games room very spacious villa , will recommend our friends to come here, easy to get to Disney,we had a great time , We will book here again

12 Mar 2018
Hello
It is a great review and any recommendations are gladly received, thank you. I aim to offer the best customer service possible and we try to keep our home up to date and very well maintained and managed, so I am so pleased you all enjoyed your stay at Walts World, see you all again soon. kindest regards Cindy
sandran42...
Shotts
“Large, comfortable, well stocked and beautifully clean”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Close to all major attractions and the I4.
Walts World is comfortably large and would be excellent for larger families. We were only a party of 3 and had a lot of room. The villa is well stocked in the kitchen and had plenty of towels for the pool area.
The pool was a great size and the lanai is very spacious with lots of chairs and tables to seat everyone. Good outside lighting in pool area. Great hot tub.
Overall, we had a wonderful stay and would recommend this villa without hesitation.
Very responsive management company who sorted out a couple of minor issues immediately.
Cindy, the villa owner is a pleasure to deal with.

28 Sep 2017
Hello
Thank you for such a wonderful and in depth review of our villa Walts World. From your review I can see you enjoyed the space the villa allows and the great pool area. I am always at hand for any help I can offer and will always do my best to make your stay with us memorable, the onsite management also work very hard on my behalf. Any recommendations you give are greatly appreciated.
I hope to see you all again soon.
kind regards
Nancy K
“Wonderful!!”
Reviewed 14 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Beautiful vacation rental!! It is perfect for a large group, plenty of room, beautiful pool and hot tub! Only 15-20 minutes away from Walt Disney world. It has a large kitchen area, pool/game room. Kitchen is well stocked. Of course, you would need to bring or buy necessities, groceries, but that would be wherever you stayed. Have no complaints at all!!
Owners and management company very pleasant and accommodating. Any questions we had were answered in a timely manner. Unfortunately, we had to cut our vacation short due to hurricane Irma, but would rent this again in a heartbeat and highly recommend it.

28 Sep 2017
Hello
I am so pleased you all enjoyed our home and of course the easy location to all the parks, shops etc, sorry your stay was cut a bit short (due to the weather). I and my on site team work hard to make sure any queries or help we can give are answered as quickly as possible, even if it is something small, so I am pleased you said we are very pleasant and accommodating.
I would like to see you all again soon and preferably in better weather conditions!
Any recommendations are greatly received.
kind regards
travelmom...
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Wonderful home, responsive management”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Loved our stay at Walt's World. The hot tub was a real treat, the pool was immaculate and warm. The game room was fun and the kitchen was well equipped. The neighborhood was safe and quiet (except New Year's Eve, which was to be expected). The proximity to Disney World, Sea World, and Universal was very nice - we enjoyed each park immensely with Universal probably being our favorite *FUN* spot with kids ages 8 and 10. The only suggestion I would make is the mattress in the master bedroom - it was dreadful. It should be replaced as soon as possible! As it was just my husband and I and our kids I can't say about the other mattresses - the kids didn't seem to mind theirs :).

5 Mar 2017
Hello Thank you taking time to review our home, we love the neighbour and as you say it's a great location for all the parks.
Sorry you found the bed uncomfortable, I have had this checked out and it was not the mattress but the topper, this has now been replaced. I have just got back from a wonderful 3 week stay and slept lovely. Also we have totally refurbished the kitchen with all new stainless steel appliance, it looks amazing and we have upgraded the tv's to larger flat screen/smart tv's in all the bedrooms.
Hope to see you all again soon. Cindy
Shannonss...
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed 21 February 2017 for a stay in June 2016

We arrived at the villa and was stunned at how beautiful it was couldn't believe our eyes ! Everything immaculate and finished at the highest standard possible. There was everything there you could ever want or need, down to finishing little touches such as fishing rods for fishing and leaflets & maps etc. This spacious luxurious villa definitely exceeded all expectations and beyond. We will most definitely be returning without a shadow of a doubt, I would most definitely recommend this villa our family will be coming back as often as possible!

23 Feb 2017
Thank you for taking time to review our home, I am so pleased you had a great stay. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

KDVH
Gladstone, Missouri
“Great stay while in Florida”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in March 2016

There were a total of 7 in our group. Four adults, three kids (18,16 and 12). The home was in a nice neighborhood. The home is very well kept. It is close to the Disney and Universal Parks but just far enough to get a "break" from the busy park life. It was spacious enough that we all had plenty of room. The owner of the home did a great job keeping us informed before our stay. We did make the mistake of going to the Publix grocery store. That was a very expensive lesson. I would suggest checking around before you buy groceries. We all agreed that this rental was a must if we visit Orlando again!

Travelling group: Friends
18 Jul 2016
Thank you for taking time to review our home. I work very hard to make sure all my guests have every thing they need before and throughout their stay. Look forward to welcoming you all again soon.
Barbara J...
Rio Rancho, New Mexico
“Renting a beautiful house like Walt's World Luxurious Villa is the way to go.”
Reviewed 27 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Walt's World Luxurious Villa was beautiful and just like the photos showed and description described. The house was clean and beautifully decorated. The pool and patio were great. It was nice having our own space to be at during our visit to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios. We had an issue with one of the toilets but it was taken care of while we were enjoying ourselves at Disney!

We had a couple of misunderstandings as we had never rented a house before: the cots were not adult sized and provide your own extra toilet paper, tissue, hand soap, and paper towels.

I definitely recommend this house!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We had our own pool and spa!
Liked least: Appliances were dated.
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 Jun 2016
Thank you very much for taking time to review our home, also for your great comments, I am pleased you found the home to be just as we had advertised and that you enjoyed your stay. I understand from my management team that the queries you had with self catering and the toilet was taken care of. I look forward to welcome you all again soon. Cindy
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing